Pokemon Home details released

8 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Also, Grand Oak is my fav professor now.

Grand Oak is Electric-type

Alolan Oak is Grass-type (cuz hippie)

Kanto Oak is Normal-type

I can't wait to visit the Isle of Oaks and challenge the all-Oak Pokemon League! Rumour is the only males on the Island are the 8 Oak Gym Leaders, the four Elite Oaks, and the Oak Champion. All other inhabitants are single moms. There are no children.

5 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Grand Oak is Electric-type

Alolan Oak is Grass-type (cuz hippie)

Kanto Oak is Normal-type

I can't wait to visit the Isle of Oaks and challenge the all-Oak Pokemon League! Rumour is the only males on the Island are the 8 Oak Gym Leaders, the four Elite Oaks, and the Oak Champion. All other inhabitants are single moms. There are no children.

GF make this game exclusively for the Gameboy Color.

I'll buy 50 copies.

Here's a video on how Pokemon Home function with premium function when you do Pokemon Bank to Pokemon Home

@Art_de_Cat: You said app store so I provide the app store link. For some reason I had that trouble too find it on Google play, no matter how you type to search, it finds everything Pokemon and not Pokemon related. Like what is up with that?

@DranSeasona: That where I got app store link through a tweet at Serebii, also sent you FR on home. Heads up I have not used Home, still have the basic, I won't get premium until the first expansion release in June. Might as well add from now, as I'll be adding tons more during that month.

42 minutes ago, The Albraskan said:

I only have the basic plan for Home, but that might change in the future. Here’s my code from the mobile app. LXQFDTDNKZWF

Added you.

Same here, that I have the basic plan for now. I've seen a lot vids where you can deposit lots of Pokemon in to Sw/Sh but before the expansion pass just doesn't seem worth it depending on your premium subscription. Like because of the 100 and so moves removed from the latest gen the Pokemon you caught in the pass their moves are not usable. Yeah you can use the guy in Pokemon Centre replace it but if you set your Pokemon with specific moves for certain strategy, that honestly just throws a wrench with all the effort of raising that way, imo.

I hope the 200+ they add back they bring back some those removed moved, with how the metagame is now is balanced with Pokemon and the moves but with Home now and 200+ that will change the meta and they must make changes to accommodate that, right?

Plus as I said can do the moves from Bank to Home and then Sword and will take care most of the work of sorting Pokemon and adding moves but with 200+ coming, I have to do that all over again. So I'm fine with the basic for now pay for 3 months with the first and do all that I can there. I don't like doing things half-assed.

2 hours ago, DranSeasona said:

Me too. :) 

@Art_de_Cat As in it’s a legit event Solgaleo and the game won’t let it in a raid? 0_o That’s really strange.

It and Shiny Lunala were from the event a few months ago.  It let them into Sword, but if he is in party, I get message that something in my party isnt right.  He doesnt have bad moves....

I find it interesting when I saw a shiny mew, shiny celebi fighting in raids so why would he be bad?

Pokemon Home as been datamined, with that not only shows the returning Pokemon the Sw/Sh but new moves they will thanks to the TM's and TR's in the game.

Here's a vid list them. I started it where the list comes up.

Here's where the list comes from:

Ah, I almost want to start migration of Pokemon from Y to Sword now, this is the confirmation I was looking for. This not being accurate when the expansion releases is very slim as datamines are what's already in the game. I am very happy and excited about this!

A full breakdown of TM and TR for returning Pokemon, you can visit this link at serebii: https://serebii.net/swordshield/hometm.shtml

EDIT: A video breaking down the list by clear gen. Also started the video when the list appears to. It seems to be compiled on reset era. There's was no link the thread in the video.

Edited by DLurkster