Nintendo Download: Summon Your Inner Pop Warrior

Chrom

Switch_TokyoMirageSessionsFEEncore_scree

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore – The worlds of the Fire Emblem series and ATLUS games have crossed paths again. An interdimensional evil has invaded modern-day Tokyo, resulting in this fantastical barrage of music, style and danger. So, fight back! Battle through dungeons to pump up your strategy and creatively decimate your foes…before all hope fades to black. This updated edition includes paid DLC from the Wii U version of the game, plus new dungeons to explore, a new EX Story and a new music video featuring the song, “She is…”

Nintendo eShop sales:

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on New Nintendo 3DS:

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Wii U:

I played To the Moon a few years back; it's a great little game with an excellent story. I can't speak for the Switch port, obviously, but it's neat to see. I'm recommend playing it in some form. 

On the subject of ports, that Psikyo Shooting Stars Alpha collection is looking nice, but I'm far more intrigued by Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo's lineup. That's next month. I keep saying I'm going to play several of those games- the Gunbirds in particular (both of which are in Bravo)- but still haven't. I'll have to think about that one.