General Anime/Manga Thread

April

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was Takahashi involved in any of the Yu-Gi-Oh spinoffs (i.e. GX, 5Ds, Zexal, etc.) or just the original Duel Monsters series?

I know that the original manga and Season Zero were about Yami Yugi challenging bullies to all sorts of weird "punishment games" up until the card game arc was so popular that it became the entire focus of the rest of the franchise.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

What happened to Crunchyroll? I haven't been on in a quite while, but now at lot of anime that use to be free with ads is only for Premium Members (Ex: Kill la Kill and Cardcaptor Sakura). :(  How long before free ad-supported content gets removed completely? I'm sure when Sony bought CR and merged Funni's library, they had plans to eventley remove all free ad-supported content.

*sigh* Well, at least Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is still free (sub & dubbed)... For now... 

Edited by alienboyva
  • 2 months later...

huh

Well, that’s certainly…. Interesting and unique 

I don’t hate it - could be an amusing anime to watch when it gets dubbed

______

On that note, still haven’t been sure where to start/continue on my huge list of Anime that i have on MyAnimelist

Probably some new ones I haven’t added to it that have popped up recently…

Though Crunchyroll has a decent amount of dubbed anime, i think majority of it is locked behind Crunchyroll premium… don’t know if that’s worth it or not, tbh