Pokemon Direct - 01.09.2020 - 6:30AM PT / 9:30AM AT

4 hours ago, Surge135 said:

I did too, it was really well done. I can't wait to see more of those mini episodes.

Just watched and was quite surprised.

And just a nit pick but why are the characters not speaking like they from Xenoblade Chronicles. British and they slang?

13 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Just watched and was quite surprised.

And just a nit pick but why are the characters not speaking like they from Xenoblade Chronicles. British and they slang?

Well giving them the benefit of the doubt, Pokémon Origins did the same thing despite at that point there was a region based on France, so they really should have done at least a non-American (I.e. French) accent. I guess they figured why bother?

3 hours ago, DranSeasona said:

Well giving them the benefit of the doubt, Pokémon Origins did the same thing despite at that point there was a region based on France, so they really should have done at least a non-American (I.e. French) accent. I guess they figured why bother?

I was thinking the same thing and was gonna put that in my last post but I wanted to make exception to that because the accent in the UK is unique. It's still English other than speaking English with origin of country language is not English like France.

Just a observation not that it need to be there.