Animal Crossing: New Horizons | šŸ Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | šŸŽ£Fishing Tourney: 1/9 šŸƒamiibo cards back in stores!
  • alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | šŸ¦šFestivale: 2/15 šŸƒamiibo cards back in stores!
I've yet to see any of the AC amiibo cards back in stores, but it's super cool they're finally releasing the Sanrio cards outside of Japan. It's unfortunate these are only available at Target, though hopefully I can snag a pack before scalpers get a hold them (Why are amiibo still a pain to get in the U.S.?). I'd really like to have thatĀ Hello Kitty poster in game.Ā vGz39Fa.png
Ā 
*Just a heads-up... These won't actually get you the corresponding villagers/furni in AC:NH. All you'll get is special Saniro themedĀ posters.Ā However, you can still use them in AC:NL to get theĀ corresponding villagers/furni.
Ā 

Ā 

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | šŸ¦šFestivale: 2/15 šŸŽ€Sanrio āœ• AC amiibo cards AVAL 3/26

The Festivale update is now available! Included with this update are some new seasonal items, via Nook Shopping (Two Valentine's Day items will be available from 2/1 -2/14. The JPN site seems to mention that these will be available in different colors/designs every day).

Ā 

Also, be sure to check your mailbox for a special Festivale giftĀ from NIntendo!Ā ;)Ā 

Ā 

NI7bXWG.png

Ā 

Edited by alienboyva