Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

Winter update coming on Nov. 19th...

Full Update Notes:  https://gonintendo.com/stories/372711-animal-crossing-new-horizons-free-winter-update-slated-for-nov <--- mentions things not in the video

OMG we can finally sit with our animals when they're sitting on the ground!!!! 😭 Also, nice to see item storage being increased.

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🦃Turkey Day: 11/26 🃏amiibo cards come back in November

SO EXCITED for the new update! Now if only they'd give us a hug emote ;_; I want to hug my friends and my villagers!!

I find it weird that we're getting more storage before getting to upgrade our houses, but I'm still convinced that'll come in a future update so its fine. y; I could use the storage space anyway.

Extremely happy about the new hairstyles, and we need more nook mile things to buy tbh. I'm constantly over 100k unless I go villager hunting and they're just wasting away. Wish the reactions were hidden behind villager types though like before...gives more reason to keep one of everyone around.

VOTE AC:NH 4 GOTY!!!!

If this game doesn't win I'm going to be a bit upset. I don't think it should win just because I'm a fan of the series, but because of how far it has reached outside of video games "The Mainstream" and how it has broken all these sales records and has become one of the fastest selling games of all time.

Edited by alienboyva

The winter update is available and for anyone who has Pocket Camp...

image.png.aa90044b514d194438e9014fa61c3413.png

As cool as this is, I'll just stick with the custom case I already have, which is based on my actual phone case.

*No, my real phone case doesn't have an alien on the back, but I wish it did.*

image.png.b634766823156c26fe918d564b781968.png

500K up front for the new expanded storage. OUCH! :( 

image.png.d619038e1af3f475abc2b72957e95812.png

I still have plenty of storage, so I'm going to wait a bit on this.

Edited by alienboyva

i hate that we're clearly in the era where the money you have in the bank could easily be tied to a bank account, but we still have to carry around cash specifically y; 

>talk to tom

>upgrade my storage

>we need 500k up front

>you don't have that right now uwu

>walk 5 steps away to atm

>take out 500k

>talk to tom

>upgrade storage

>okay :] 

just give me a fuckin debit card already theydonothing; 

1 hour ago, skycandy said:

i hate that we're clearly in the era where the money you have in the bank could easily be tied to a bank account, but we still have to carry around cash specifically y; 

>talk to tom

>upgrade my storage

>we need 500k up front

>you don't have that right now uwu

>walk 5 steps away to atm

>take out 500k

>talk to tom

>upgrade storage

>okay :] 

just give me a fuckin debit card already theydonothing; 

kEZXOwW.png

I remember they had 'Shopping Cards' in City Folk, but you could only use them at Gracie's and the Auction House. They really should have expanded on the idea, instead of completely removing it in New Leaf.

Edited by alienboyva

So glad they added random dream addresses again! Its fun going to specific popular ones but I already see enough screenshots of those on twitter anyway, so I'd rather look for hidden gems.

Wonder if they'll ever add more nook mile milestones? I feel like I'm already almost complete with all of them, so as they add stuff I'd like to see more be available...like how we used to have one for seeing a certain amount of dreams.

I got to play some locally w/ my niece on sunday when we celebrated my sister-in-laws birthday, dropped her a few bags of 99k bells and gave her some as she describes it "annoyingly pink" items. She even wants to only have pink animals as residents. Today was fairly simple to get the ingredients since i had most of them already stored.

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🎄Toy Day: 12/24 🃏amiibo cards are back in stores!