Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🃏amiibo cards come back in November!

I really hope most of this isn't just stuff they purposely left out just so they could add it in later, like things from previous games (Ex: Brewster and the Roost, Gyroids, etc.)  It's not really new content when it's content from previous games that should have ben there form the start. 

Edited by alienboyva

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like flowers have become like weeds in NH?

Flowers have started to get out of control on my island because they keep reproducing after it rains. I really wished they'd change this in a future update to where only watering flowers with a watering can will reproduce flowers. I get they did this to make getting hybrids easier for crafting purposes, but I shouldn't have to block flowers on all sides just to keep them from growing like weeds, or having to keep cleaning them up like weeds after it rains. It really ruins decorating your island with flowers. :( 

Edited by alienboyva
46 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like flowers have become like weeds in NH?

Flowers have started to get out of control on my island because they keep reproducing after it rains. I really wished they'd change this in a future update to where only watering flowers with a watering can will reproduce flowers. I get they did this to make getting hybrids easier for crafting purposes, but I shouldn't have to block flowers on all sides just to keep them from growing like weeds, or having to keep cleaning them up like weeds after it rains. It really ruins decorating your island with flowers. :( 

Not until I over populated island for a rock garden, and the thought of digging areas up..........did some removal for mushrooms to grow...