Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

1 hour ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Where do you guys store your extra turnips and diys?

i store turnips inside my house, because out of sight, out of mind y; 

i plan on setting up a flea market area for free flowers/diys once i'm done breeding blue roses (haha.), but for right now they sit on log benches outside of nooks nicely aligned

keeping things neat is really important to me; i keep no more than 6 at any given time, and my extras will go to my one friend first, then my spouse, and if they're still leftover i wrap em up and send em to villagers, who love getting them in the mail theydonothing; 

48 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

Shame about that, i never managed to get all the chess pieces in NL though i did have most of them.

Yup, just checked and i was only missing the Bishop piece in both colors.

Im sure they will get added in at some point.  Cant remember how many I had in NL.

5 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Redd has the black racing car bed if anyone wants to get one, and I may have a legit Flowery painting tomorrow if anyone wants it.

I think flowery painting is always real... is there a reason you don't want it?  If you are sure you don't need it, I am trying to collect art since Redd likes avoiding my island (hasn't been here since last month).

33 minutes ago, Pelord said:

I think flowery painting is always real... is there a reason you don't want it?  If you are sure you don't need it, I am trying to collect art since Redd likes avoiding my island (hasn't been here since last month).

Flowery painting was my first so it would be an extra for me. Dissappointing he shows up with a repeat, but maybe fake statue is haunted so.......

I was doing some fishing on the dock tonight and noticed a balloon present going by in the distance. I went and popped the balloon and opened up the present, it was a brown DJ’s turntable. It is customizable, but all that will change is a poster on the front-center that has plenty of different logos along with options to put a custom design or the patterns you can obtain from Sable. I’m kinda surprised it’s only 9,300 bells through the Nook Shopping app on the Nook Stop.

In short I can get people DJ turntables in brown.

2 hours ago, Pelord said:

Do you have the painting or did you end up getting something else?

Oh i bought all four, you can stop by tonight after 7-8pm, have a few errands to do before getting home. Sadly Flowery was the only real one, but finally noticed whats haunted about the solemn.

Edited by Art_de_Cat
added
32 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Oh i bought all four, you can stop by tonight after 7-8pm, have a few errands to do before getting home. Sadly Flowery was the only real one, but finally noticed whats haunted about the solemn.

Are you able to mail the Flowery painting?  If not I can be around to pick it up later.