Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

Considering I am sitting at almost 17 million Bells in the bank, I'm gonna take a break from the stalk market for a while. I will certainly still check prices on my island for everyone else but I'm pretty content where I am at finance-wise.

Also, good news! I got a Tricera torso from the ground today and now my fossil exhibit is completed! I have 120ish extra fossils bogging up my storage so if anyone needs one I am more than willing to provide that for them.

17 mill.?! I only have a few hundred in the bank (I recently paid off my 1 mill+ loan). I kind of feel like I play AC wrong, because everyone quickly made a ton of bells from turnips shortly after the game came out. :(  Well, I guess I’m just more conservative when it comes to buying turnips. I usually only buy 600 (about 60k bells worth). 

Edited by alienboyva
22 hours ago, skycandy said:

getting tired of holding onto extras, so i figure I'll start listing my extra diys here and if anyone wants em I can mail em out flower;

Natural garden chair

Modeling clay

Large cardboard boxes

Rustic-stone wall

Shell fountain

Ironwood clock

Mum cushion

if I get anymore, I'll quote and update this post continually I think because why not

and tho it might be a stretch, if anyone gets an extra diy for one of those tiny libraries, I'm looking for one flower;

The library one isn’t something I’ve come across myself yet, but i do have this list of duplicate recipes on hand if any of these are of interest:

Spoiler

Pot

Birdbath

Basket Pack x 3

Bunny Day Wall Clock

Bamboo-grove wall x4

Pan Flute x2

Bamboo-shoot lamp x2

Natural Garden Table

Orange Rug x 2

Iron Garden Bench

Pear Wardrobe

Bamboo Doll x3

Wooden Mini Table

Light Bamboo Rug

Bamboo Noodle Slide

Green Leaf Pile x2

Simple DIY Workbench

Outdoor Picnic set

Steamer-basket set

Bunny Day Table

Cherry-blossom Umbrella

Hedge Standee

Birdhouse

Giant Teddy Bear

As of today I only have three fossils left to complete, and Im assuming its one each.  Mammoth Skull, Sabretooth Skull, and weird sea turtle looking thing's back side(non skull) I cant think of name at moment.  

Catfish Maw Manor will hopefully look right once I flesh it out from the small house it is now for Master S to live in.  Dissapointed Flick doesnt make the fish models as big as some of his bug ones.....

So apparently Leif, Kicks, and Saharah are guaranteed to visit every week whereas the other five (redd, cj, flick, gulliver, and Label) visit every other week on average. That seems so... backwards? Leif and Kicks stock isn't so great I need to see them every week, whereas Redd in particular is someone I'd want every week to complete the art exhibit.

Like, I enjoy New Horizons a lot, but the game seriously needs major qualify of life changes because a lot of little frustrations continue to add up. This handling of special visitors is one of them.

Not to mention you need to help Gulliver 30 times just to get the Golden Shovel recipe, so having him as one of the less frequent villagers to show up means you gotta get super lucky if you are hoping to have this task done and get this recipe in (a minimum, mind you) 4 months time.

Edited by Surge135
I can't math >///<
1 hour ago, Zora von Genbu said:

So apparently Leif, Kicks, and Saharah are guaranteed to visit every week whereas the other five (redd, cj, flick, gulliver, and Label) visit every other week on average. That seems so... backwards? Leif and Kicks stock isn't so great I need to see them every week, whereas Redd in particular is someone I'd want every week to complete the art exhibit.

Like, I enjoy New Horizons a lot, but the game seriously needs major qualify of life changes because a lot of little frustrations continue to add up. This handling of special visitors is one of them.

Redd is especially bad since he doesn't always have legit art. I'm fine with the art exhibit taking a long time to fill out, I completed the one in nl just months before nh came out, but I can't imagine ever coming close to finishing this. Give me at least one legit painting a week. 

yeah the rates at what NPCs show up when is fucked imo, tho i wouldn't agree that lief should be one of the rare ones, mostly because i'd really prefer he just had his own shop so i could see him whenever i NEED to. its extremely annoying bulk buying (just in general) but even moreso when id when he's gonna next show up

i can't even tell why label shows up in the first place yet y; 

i havent seen redd in ages tho and last time he showed up w all fakes so that was real fun 

i've seen a lot of people complain since the rates got posted tho so maybe nintendo will actually do something for once about it, she says without a hint of hope in her voice 

13 hours ago, skycandy said:

i've seen a lot of people complain since the rates got posted tho so maybe nintendo will actually do something for once about it, she says without a hint of hope in her voice 

i mean they nerfed egg rates when ppl flipped their shit right? it's not unprecedented. haha...