Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

7 minutes ago, skycandy said:

SIX villagers???? my lineup has barely changed (only gotten rid of one original so far, and only for an amiibo) but at least everything is in order now...

i've been breeding for blue roses for a month now and i'm ready to just trash the whole breeding area and forget about it matty; 

yeah i no-life'd it but stalled on filling everything up and then last few weeks i been busy on the grind

I need to fill up more cause i probably misunderstand how to force the rocks to spawn where i want them. I might do more if i can get the right colors but i have my outdoor diner pretty complete, don't know if i want to expand it at some point but not likely since i would have to rearrange the stairs i have set up.

3 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

I need to fill up more cause i probably misunderstand how to force the rocks to spawn where i want them. I might do more if i can get the right colors but i have my outdoor diner pretty complete, don't know if i want to expand it at some point but not likely since i would have to rearrange the stairs i have set up.

I built a grid, and pretty much filled open space with flowers and weeds.  I saw a video you can do it with mannequins as the rocks cant appear but so close to things.  First rock appeared in the garden today*  so hopefully the rest appear with no problems.

Dont want to think about removing weeds.......

Finally have the Basement a few days ago, but that’s going to take awhile... and getting low on bells

Turnip prices have been going down... really should’ve sold em on Tuesday PM when they were at 140... not the best, but it was something at least

And Rizzo finally moved out a day ago... did some Island hopping and found and obtained Ankha so that’s pretty good luck 💖

Also came across an app while scrolling through Facebook called AC Helper.. it’s been pretty useful so far for keeping track of my collection

If i logged things correctly, im almost done with the Fossils at 62/73, so that part of the museum should be complete when i get those

Edit:

looks like he’s done crafting, so n/m

Edited by Shadow118

Turnip price of 330 today.  Let me know if anyone is interested, but my availability may be all over the place today, so not sure when I can really open but I can try if there are anyone still holding any turnips this late in the week.  It's a PM price at least, so that's some time to work with.

Redd is also on my island after being MIA for over a month, but he only has fakes left after I raided his ship.

7 minutes ago, Pelord said:

Turnip price of 330 today.  Let me know if anyone is interested, but my availability may be all over the place today, so not sure when I can really open but I can try if there are anyone still holding any turnips this late in the week.  It's a PM price at least, so that's some time to work with.

Redd is also on my island after being MIA for over a month, but he only has fakes left after I raided his ship.

Im off work at 5, so 7pm earliest.  

What are the fakes?

1 hour ago, Dancing Mog said:

I still havent been able to move my rocks to where i want them, not sure if it will be a problem due to the limit of how many rocks you can have in an area.

I have one rock in my designated area, the others......grrr.....some want to appear on dirt paths. ....once its over I dont want to think about the clean up.