Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

Been looking around at qr codes for pathways...

what to use, what to use.... tis’ a difficult decision 

Also Reneighs in the process of moving in today... unfortunately I didn’t realize already had a Sisterly personality villager with Frita.... so oops on that

oh well, can always swap out later... at some point 

Speaking of villagers, still haven’t been able to get rid of Rodney yet... looks like I’ll be doing that the long and hard way

Also compiled a list of duplicate recipes if anyone is interested in any of them:

Spoiler

Bunny Day Wall Clock

Pan Flute

Bamboo-shoot Lamp

Basket Pack x 3

Natural Garden Table

Bamboo-grove wall x4

Pot

Birdbath

Bunny Day Table

Green-Leaf Pile

Giant Teddy Bear

Cherry Blossom Umbrella

Steamer Basket set

Hedge Standee

Light Bamboo Rug

Wooden Mini Table

Birdhouse

Outdoor Picnic set

Bamboo noodle slide

On 5/4/2020 at 2:51 PM, Art_de_Cat said:

Wrestling match preview, thanks for red corner Surge.  2nd nuetral corner arrives tomorrow and a custom signpost goes up later today/tomorrow. Kinda dissapointed you cant put the wrestling guys on the mat, but he'll make a good referee.

20200504_144813.jpg

BAH GAWD HE'S DESTROYING THE RING

C.J.s in town and finally got rid of those 3 Oarfish, so im going to be getting a model for that soon....

And paid off another loan, so i'll be getting another room soon... and expanded storage

https://acpatterns.com/editor

And i used this to convert an image of the Ultra Moon logo to a pattern and currently using it as my town flag... doesn't look too bad... think i'll use this for awhile until i feel like changing it

Not sure if there's anyone who's interested in it or not, but here it is anyway... granted i didn't alter it in any way, so it's somewhat basic - making custom designs isn't my strong suit... i'll leave that to others

1776376_1.jpg 1x1.png

I really hope Nintendo has a QoL update planned in the not so distant future and takes some of these ideas into consideration...

*NOTE: This is a fan-made video.

What I want to see the most from this:

• Crafting multiple items at once / customizing as you craft
  • Using materials from storage when crafting at home
  • The enhanced item details (mainly for when selling)
  • Being able to buy multiples of the same item at Nook's Cranny and Able Sisters
  • DAL app on your NookPhone (I'd like Nintendo to fix online, so people can come and go without stopping things for everyone, but this is a start).
  • The targeting indicator (I mostly want this for making paths. I can't tell you how many times I accidently erased part of a path I was making. Also, this would be helpful for terraforming as well.)
Edited by alienboyva

Here is a look at completed fight arena, aside from lighting.  Blaino always reminded  of a bird with his mask so thats why I picked him and Blaziken to go at it.  Didnt realize you could roll around on the mat till last night.  Kinda wish you could put the wrestling statues on it.

20200506_124438.jpg