Animal Crossing: New Horizons | šŸ Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

23 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

I am closed for the time being since I needed a break from hosting so many turnip sellers but I will open up once again in about an hour for those that missed the first wave.

Can you let me know when you open up? I only just checked on for the day and would love to sell turnips if I can.

@Surge135Ā Thank you for letting me come to your island to sell off my turnips. Made a little over a million bells. I'm a bellionare!

Ā 

I was pretty close anyway (just needed 200k more bells) but I paid off the upstairs upgrade. Went for the basement upgrade that'll be there tomorrow with nothing to decorate the up or downstairs.

7 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

@Surge135Ā Thank you for letting me come to your island to sell off my turnips. Made a little over a million bells. I'm a bellionare!

Ā 

I was pretty close anyway (just needed 200k more bells) but I paid off the upstairs upgrade. Went for the basement upgrade that'll be there tomorrow with nothing to decorate the up or downstairs.

Yeah Im trying to pay off basement.