Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

This was one thing I was hoping Nintendo would fix with NH, but no. Trying to get a 8 players to meet up online can take 15 - 20 mins or more, which is absolute ridiculous (Why did they think this was OK? ...Should of just kept it at 4 people). IDK why they didn't streamline this process to where people can come and go as they please, without interrupting the game for everyone else. I'm starting to think it's this way because of their shitty online and these cutscenes are just hiding all the loading/processing that's going on, on the backend.

Edited by alienboyva

After blowing through about 160 bait I finally caught a Golden Trout! I was beginning to think it was a hoax.

I don't actually have a lot left to do right now. I've gotten pretty lucky with unlocking the cherry blossom set so I'm only missing a few pieces (the wall, bonsai, and umbrella). I've been using my amiibo cards and only have two villagers left to replace! I've got one free slot because I ran out of stickers so I guess Audie gets to stick around for a bit <_<

Come to find out you can catch a Coelacanth on random Nook Mile islands, even though it's not raining/snowing (see tweet below). Does like anything go on these islands? Do they disregard all the rules?

Speaking of these random islands, I've noticed I can make a lot more money fishing in the same time period, than I can fishing on my own island (I've yet been to any rare islands). I've never had this issue in other AC games, with the exception of the island in NL, which kind of broke the economy in that game, especially when going there at night.

Edited by alienboyva
1 hour ago, Shulk said:

Turnips sold 160. I decided to cash in. I just started this game and not sure how high the price can go.

turnips can spike up to like...500 or less usually, i dont see a lot higher than 300~ but if you're making a profit thats really all that matters imo

spikes are rare and not really to be counted on, especially if your field of play, so to speak, is low (ie: you dont keep up w prices or dont know many people playing and also keeping track)