Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

Well I invited Del to visit the campsite. He gave me a DIY recipe for a barrel and wanted me to craft him one before he left for the day(night). Did so and then he gave me a Fischerhemd shirt, then said he would need to visit the island again before he would think of moving in. So guess I’ll have to scan his card again tomorrow or whenever it resets for the daily announcement.

3 hours ago, Juanblue85 said:

cheating was with the duplication glitch that has since been fixed or time travel

the people hand wringing over time travel are so silly lol
you know every single fucker who played gamecube animal crossing as a kid still has the 30,000 bells code in the back of their heads
WB2&pARA...

Edited by Pichi
6 hours ago, The Albraskan said:

Well I invited Del to visit the campsite. He gave me a DIY recipe for a barrel and wanted me to craft him one before he left for the day(night). Did so and then he gave me a Fischerhemd shirt, then said he would need to visit the island again before he would think of moving in. So guess I’ll have to scan his card again tomorrow or whenever it resets for the daily announcement.

Same thing happened to me but I wanted to invite Kyle the Wolf over so he gave me a recipe for a Ukelele since he loves music and music instruments then gave me a corkboard I believe its called? Anyways he thought about coming but kindly shot me down so hopefully he reconsiders. I have since put a new plot of land for any villager to move in to the western part of my island where I currently am as previously I was only able to get there via pole vaulting but have since put a second bridge leading to it. I'm considering doing another incline somewhere.

Okay, I have like so many theories on Flip, the monkey: 

He's taking steroids- Always wants to be buff 

He's taking anti-depressants- I sometimes see him sad 

He's now a cult leader or scammer- He tells everyone to get into shape, and now I saw him with Flick in the plaza!

He's paranoid- He gives me a lot of items he thinks are superstitious.

My first time analyzing an AC villager of all things!