Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

ideally you'd want a spiked price of at least 300 usually but of you're making a profit who really cares y;

with so many people playing tho, finding a good price shouldn't be hard, so if you bought turnips this week, help out the community by posting your prices daily

mine were 102 today which is not good but i only spent like 60k so whatever lol

2 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

I'm not usually on the game much before noon but I will do my best to post my selling prices and make an attempt to open my gates at least once a day if the price is good.

SW-1512-4286-1137 is my code for those that haven't added me yet.

Just remember that theres a am and pm price so to speak, so just gauge it, and if your am price is super good, sell before the pm price change.  

So Lucha left the camp site and moved into his house on the land I plotted for him.

I don’t know where everyone is progression wise in the game, so I’ll just put this info I’m going to share in the spoilers, mostly to condense the size of this post. 

Spoiler

After you put a plot of land for a camp site visitor to move their house to, Tom Nook can let you place down more plots of land for other future villagers to move in. I placed one down last night for 10,000 bells. Tom Nook told me once someone moves in, you’ll be paid with Nook Miles. When I started playing earlier today, the plots of land was already sold. I didn’t get the Nook Miles yet, but I expected they’ll be given once the new neighbor moves in. It should be noted I didn’t get to meet the new neighbor who bought the spot yet,  but you can read who’s moving in on the “sold” sign on the plot. So it might mean you don’t have much or any control of who moves into that plot of land. So if you’d rather have more control of who you let move to your island, wait for people to visit through the camp site.

Or use an Animal Crossing amiibo card at Nook’s machine to scan a specific character you want to visit the camp site. I got this feature after getting my first camp site visitor to move in, as in their house is built and they’re still unpacking.

I also finally caught a coelacanth, and before it started raining, peacock butterflies started showing up. 

Managed to score a second set of Tarantulas from one of the islands but this one had a cliff but still did the same procedure. Cut all trees, take out stumps, rip out flowers (don't shovel them, take out weeds so you can see better, destroy rocks. then just scare off any other bug as in my case it was mostly tiger beetles amd wharf roaches with Tarantulas coming out every now and then. The wood, rocks, minerals and flowers you can simply bury and just put the fruits and weeds on a beach rock so they are out of the way. Anyways my first incline is getting build and Able Sisters is opening up shop tomorrow. Once the incline is done I'll build a second bridge.

Edited by Juanblue85

Morning turnip price was 83 and afternoon is 79.

Also, Flick arrived on my island so I sold him all of my bugs thus far and those I've caught while just playing and have made well over 700k in just bugs today.

Edited by Surge135

I started today with about 150k in my savings, paid off the 560k loan on the house in full, and am up to 600k in savings again. Pretty much all but 100k of what I've earned today was on selling bugs to Flick.

Edited by Surge135

Do we have confirmation about how turnip price trends work in New Horizons? I remember New Leaf had four broad trends (described here) and my trend last week at least followed a spike-like pattern (max of 297 bells). Might be useful to help gauge our trends early on, so we know when to check or when we can safely ignore it.

I'm in the stalk market myself this week, and I'm hoping to sell to someone here, if only because I'm expecting places like reddit or gamefaqs--while having good prices just by sheer volume--to be something of a clusterfuck.

My turnip price for this PM is 82 Bells. I’m not doing turnips this week since prices were too high to be reliable.

Loving the new resident services. Gradually building up my resident base, and trying to convince Mabel to come to Seasona, too. Also building up my bamboo and various fruit stocks. Just need pears and bananas I believe...

Edited by DranSeasona