Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

All right now on Day 3. Nook's Cranny is now open and Blather's Museum will be opening tomorrow. I have three new villagers coming. Marina the Octopus, Bangle the Tiger and Stitches the Cub. All three wanted houses so I had to gather the necessary furniture and stuff to finish their homes. The bridge is being built as well but my dumbass put it towards the north side instead of the western side which was bigger.

Ended up time traveling because waiting until Friday for another bridge is painful. Fishing tends to be my go to relaxing activity in AC, and need the pole vault and ladder to do much of anything wore thin very quickly. I'll be back in real time soon, but needed to speed up this game's unnecessarily slow start.

I think I’ve posted my Switch friend code somewhere on these forums before, most likely in my profile. I’ll post it here with my island  name and village name. 

FC: SW-3379-8657-1392

Island: Albraska

villager name: Albraskan

island fruit: oranges

And I got my museum open, and I’ve gotta say the museum exhibit rooms are really nice. 

So, has anyone used the NSO app for chatting with friends while playing online?

I find it every convenient and even a bit faster than using the touchschreen keyboard when playing in handheld mode. Though, I really wish the full chat would appear in the NSO app as well. It's very unintuitive to have go back to the in-game chat on your NookPhone to see if you missed a message while typing with the NSO app. This makes it very easy to miss messages if you forget to check the full chat in-game after typing with the NSO app.I know they best thing to do would be to leave your NookPhone's chat app open while typing with the NSO app, but it's a pain to keep opening it.

They have all this extra space here, so why not add the full chat? Instead they give you a button to resend your last message (basically a spam button).

EyTPyWg.gif

Edited by alienboyva
4 hours ago, Zora von Genbu said:

Ended up time traveling because waiting until Friday for another bridge is painful. Fishing tends to be my go to relaxing activity in AC, and need the pole vault and ladder to do much of anything wore thin very quickly. I'll be back in real time soon, but needed to speed up this game's unnecessarily slow start.

Has the game punished you for doing it so far?

2 hours ago, The Albraskan said:

I tried using the new wardrobe I crafted and found out you can take off your character’s socks. I don’t think I’m going to take their socks off their cursed toe-less feet ever again.

that existed in New Leaf as well

Day 4. Blathers has finally opened the Museum and I proceeded to dump everything I had towards it. The inside is huge and beautiful to boot. I had thought the three villagers I mentioned would arrive on the same day but only Bangle showed up so I guess it'll be one at a time I guess. Also my starter Villagers Samson and Diva have their own houses now which surprised me as I they never told me they were building it on their own so that's at least a load off my shoulders. I can now customize my furniture and some items now so my plain wood furniture has mixed color wood now to make it super nice and did add some blue and green here and there on other furniture. I thought I would customize some clothes but had a feeling it would be more a job for the Able Sisters. Nothing new building related yet so I'll likely concentrate on paying off my second loan.

BCD3EAED-7E3A-42A9-8832-EEED96E096E8.png

Edited by Juanblue85
14 hours ago, Juanblue85 said:

@alienboyvahow do you have windows? I don't have windows in my house for some odd reason.

Do you have a custom pattern as a wallpaper? I've noticed if you use a custom pattern as a wallpaper it makes the windows disappear. IDK, if this is intentional, if it's a glitch, or if there is an option to turn off/on windows (haven't seen one).

@Link, the Hero of Dreams So far its mostly towards the Turnips as long as you don't buy those. Also Holiday events are going to be free updates in the future starting with Bunny Day in April so in other words you can't go to Halloween and get some cool stuff there then Christmas because it won't give it. The benefit so far its getting interest in bells, different insects, fish and fossils. 

but anyways in my case I have not time traveled and don't plan to.

Today my Island had its first birthday! Also, the museum opened (I love how it looks like a real life museum. So cool!), I finally got enough iron to for the Nooklings shop, and I was given a ladder from a friend (a friend gave them the DIY recipe for it). No new animals have moved in yet, but I have invited Zucker and Gala, which I met on random islands I went to using Nook Miles tickets. Oh...and I also purchased the expanded pocket space, which is very handy. Now I just need to get the Pretty Good Tools Recipes (I already have all the hairstyles, the Custom Design Pro Editor, and the Tool Ring). I have just enough Nook Miles for it, but want to save up more iron first.

Edited by alienboyva