Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

1 hour ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Lol, when I got back from Seasona, two of my villagers were doing a concert in the square. Wish there was an easy way to post videos from Switch.

Alas they were no KK slider....but points for effort!

The only way to post pics/videos from Switch is to link a Facebook or Twitter account, which is very easy to do, if you already have an account.

Oh... And.speaking of concerts....

:P 

So should I feel bad if I were to use an amiibo card to scan a villager to come to my campsite? I’ve heard from people this is considered cheating to get the villagers you want, and I somewhat agree. But I want to test the feature, while at the same time I don’t want to “cheat”.

And yes I’ve already used Harv’s studio, different experience.

Just now, The Albraskan said:

So should I feel bad if I were to use an amiibo card to scan a villager to come to my campsite? I’ve heard from people this is considered cheating to get the villagers you want, and I somewhat agree. But I want to test the feature, while at the same time I don’t want to “cheat”.

And yes I’ve already used Harv’s studio, different experience.

Considering how much those cards go on eBay and Amazon, the heck with the naysayers.

oh this is funny went on a mystery tour yesterday and actually landed on the mentioned tarantula island. filled myself up for the third time within 10 mins as they kept spawing quickly. my first incline has since been built and my villagers are pleased they can go further up now and my second bridge should be built later today which opens the western part of the island. Able Sisters will be opening today as I originally thought it would open yesterday but it seems it took takes two days for contruction. Flick seems to show up at random and it would be swell if he did show up so I could give him the tarantulas for even more money than Nook's Cranny. I'll be getting a new villager soon with Olaf the Anteater being my first campsite villager to visit.

I found out that Nook's Cranny has a second upgrade but won't occur until you have played for at least a month. You should be getting a notice from Isabelle when she announces the store is closed for further contruction. Now the question is could the store even have a third upgrade like in past games?

Edited by Juanblue85
26 minutes ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

Considering how much those cards go on eBay and Amazon, the heck with the naysayers.

I guess that makes sense. I just had cards back when they sold them at retail, surprisingly I don’t seem to have any duplicates. Might as well use them since I hardly ever used them in NL Welcome amiibo, HHA, or amiibo Festival. I’d hate to actually resort or buying any off eBay if the prices are as bad as you’re suggesting.