Sign in to follow this  
alienboyva

Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🐰🥚 Bunny Day: 4/1 - 4/12

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, The Albraskan said:

I think one of the items I had in the back of my shop is sold out, and I know I didn’t buy it. It might be for the smaller items in the front only.

Lol Sorry I had no idea the game locked it out for the player if a friend buys it. :(  I will return it to the you if you want it back.

Gate’s open in Seasona if anyone is interested.

Gate closed.

Edited by DranSeasona
Closed gate

new horizons works on ryujinx so i can finally play 😭😭
it's quite buggy still and my system can't run it at full speed while around the island, but it's fast enough to be playable
unfortunately it crashes on new file startup currently (and when actually taking a picture lol) so you have to use a prebuilt save
i just got the mirror though so i can at least make a character flower;

image.thumb.png.38382a5dc64d530f32fc1da8579c629e.png

now i just need a real outfit :v

Posted (edited)
Interesting to see they are going the AC: Pocket Cap route with event/holidays, where you have a certain time period to get all the items from it. This should be great, since we don't have to set aside time with family/friends on actually holidays for Animal Crossing. This is one of the reasons I never got all of the Jingle furni and any of the AC games.

Edited by alienboyva

Posted (edited)

Having the worst time finding a Golden Trout. I found the island of big fish and spammed 20 fish bait but only got 5 stringfish and a ton of black bass T_T

I'm not sure if it's been shared yet, but a nice fellow on Reddit created a lovely website with fish and bug information in an easy format:

Nookpedia.com (not to be confused with Nookipedia)

90694462_10217534724862913_122458846277926912_o.jpg

Edited by Carl321

Duping has been patched w/ the update today, not proud but I did use it on the crown to get a few million bells. It seems there is a glowing spot on the island for each person that you have(as in people playing, cause I planted my own this morning and called in my secondary that I was using for the dupe glitch and there was another glowing spot).

I now finally have all the bungs/fish leaving this month. I wasted 3 hrs. looking for a string fish, because I missed the info that it only appears in rivers on top of cliffs. :v  While trying to catch that damn thing, I manged to catch a golden trout. ^.^

On 3/25/2020 at 5:48 PM, devilsKnife said:

stringfish acquired yeet

i've been hunting for one for so long today and still no luck lmao, maybe 100+ bait uses and just a whole lotta black bass rip

1 hour ago, fuzz said:

i've been hunting for one for so long today and still no luck lmao, maybe 100+ bait uses and just a whole lotta black bass rip

I got one within 60 or 70, big lucky

Posted (edited)

I never used the dupe glitch. To be fair, if I really wanted to cheat I could probably switch to homebrew but I actually want to play this game more vanilla. The closest to cheating I've done was TT a few days to unlock hourly music (that guitar was nice but got old fast)

Edited by Carl321

15 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Q: How do you get Dodo codes?

If you’re hosting and choose to invite others with a Dodo code, then Orville will give you a code to share to people you want to visit your island. At least that’s how I think it’s supposed to work. I used that option without inviting anyone to see what would happen if you forgot the first code he gives you. I think he generates a different code if you ask him for the Dodo code again?

If your traveling to another island who’s hosting via Dodo code, I think you’re suppose to ask the host what the Dodo code is.

I myself haven’t brought anyone over using the Dodo code. I haven’t traveled to another island using a Dodo code either.