Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

All right welcome to April gang and the first day of Bunny Day. Good thing I woke up before it started as I managed to score 90 percent of the April fish and hopefully soon the Bugs as well. got a lot of eggs though the underground ones are more limited. Kyle sadly never moved in so I tried using Walker amiibo but he too is saying the same thing. bugger. At least I got a new DIY recipe out of it. I also went to someone's island for the first time and had someone over for the first time today.

Walked out of my house and was bombarded by lovely insects and cherry blossoms <3 so glad the dragonflies are back!

My turnip prices were 88, 65, 96, 110, 268 so if this is anything like the last game I'm assuming that means this is the spike and it's time to sell. Heck, tripled my money so works for me!

The price for selling turnips on my island went up, it’s now 137 bells. 

Also the Able Sisters are selling the small 1,000,000 bell crown. 

Plus Saharah is on my island. 

Elvis moves to my island, but is still unpacking. So when I invited Del to visit the campsite for the third day in a row, he said he wanted to visit Resident Services to see if he could move in.This was followed by a disappointing no since I guess I hit the limit on animal residents. Still it was nice to get another DIY recipe from him again. Also funny to see the jail bars I crafted for him extend outside the interior of his tent when visiting him. Hopefully some day Puddles will decide to move out.

Here’s a handy guide for Bunny Day, so you can see if you’ve collected all the DIY recipes, how much it costs to craft them, and how to get all the eggs. BTW, you can get stones eggs from random islands, using a Nook Miles.

🔗 https://animalcrossingworld.com/guides/new-horizons/bunny-day-event-how-to-get-eggs-all-easter-items-to-craft/

Do do you have to craft all the clothes as well to get the special reward from Zipper? If so this is going to take me forever and eat-up all my storage. I’m kinda disappointed that events (at least this one so far) is similar to events in Pocket Camp,  where you need to keep coming back every hour or so to collect materials to be able to craft all the special items in time. This is why I’ve never been able to get all the special event items in PC (I have a life, Nintendo!) Luckily, NH doesn’t limit you to how many materials you can collect in a given time, like PC. 

Edited by alienboyva

i actually much prefer this event to the one day stuff in NL so far, tho i will admit all this shit is eating up my very VERY full storage matty; i seriously wish they would have accounted for the fact that limited storage is not fun, tying it to your house size is not fun, and not being able to separate any of it to elsewhere is incredibly not fun 

Just now, Carl321 said:

I wasn't aware storage had a limit! Given the Nook Miles thing I was starting to think it had unlimited space. Guess I don't need all those 99 weed bundles

it does! its tied to your house size, and you can tell how much you have open by being on the 'Everything' tab in your storage and it shows on the bottom left

tho i will admit a good chunk of my storage rn is filled bugs in hopes that flick will show his face in my town theydonothing; 

and instead chip is here today >:Y

48 minutes ago, chickadee said:

it does! its tied to your house size, and you can tell how much you have open by being on the 'Everything' tab in your storage and it shows on the bottom left

tho i will admit a good chunk of my storage rn is filled bugs in hopes that flick will show his face in my town theydonothing; 

and instead chip is here today >:Y

I wish I could have Flick or CJ visit me, I’ve got an oarfish, four emperor butterflies, a Madagascan sunset moth, and six coelacanths I’ve stored ever since I found out that Flick and CJ pay more for bugs and fish. 

And yeah with all all ground floor rooms, I’ve only got room to store 400 items. I’m already at 204, but it could be a bit lower if I got rid of multiple stacks of crafting items and clothes I probably won’t wear.