Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

cn4Fdgn.png

Release Date: March 20th

Site: http://www.animal-crossing.com/new-horizons/

Welcome to the Animal Crossing: New Horizons thread. Here you can discuss the game upon its upcoming release on 3/20 and connect with other players come release.

*OP likely to be overhauled come release*

FVSg4rj.png

Ex: N4A Name | ACNH Name | Island Name | Creator ID | Dream Address | Switch Friend Code

[Passport] *Linked Island Name = Island Tour Video*

Special Islands

Nintendo | Nina | Ninten | NA | DA-6382-1459-4417 | NA

N4A Islands

A:

@alienboyva | Erik | Alien Isle | MA-7955-6947-8774 | DA-1591-3345-8840 | ???  

20200731032100.jpg

@Art_de_Cat | Teddy P | Koholint | ??? | DA-8789-0595-0036 | ???

B:

C:

@Carl321 | ??? | Sandpiper | ??? | DA-9798-1439-1250 | ???

D:

@Doc Brown | ??? | Starbolt | ??? | DA-0998-1801-7440 | ???

@DranSeasona | Dran | Seasona | MA-1192-1035-2707 | DA-0639-5098-9772 | SW-6731-3456-9408

image.png.bba188c722b0b6b34182fc9baef11672.png

E:

F:

G:
H:
I:
J:
K:
L:
M:

N:

O:

P:

@Pelord | Pelord | Nóatún | ??? | DA-5952-3017-9116 | ???

Q:

R:
S:

@skycandy | ??? | Gardenia | ??? | DA-9490-1026-4870 | ???

T:
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:

YBy2Tbm.png

bHC4rTf.png

*New trailer gives us our first look at the game's box art (See 3rd trailer)

Spoiler

HLjSfwp.png

Spoiler

The box art gives us our first look at two new charters. One of them looks to be related to Chip who runs the fishing tourneys and the other, a dodo, who runs the island's transportation system, Dodo Airlines... 

pYSWDeA.png

p7IMugJ.jpgMYEZPht.jpg

VsTADOX.png

*New artwork shows new character customization, including new noses, hair styles, skin tones, eyes, etc.

Spoiler

K2Dkhf8.jpg

rSHW5F2.jpg

NwRYJNb.jpg

hj4oxa6.jpg

z9sCoHm.jpg

68E0jtv.jpg

40VZWab.jpg

Gx8Wuqa.jpg

6Pg4WOM.jpg

3JFXF1W.jpg

YqAGyQx.jpg

jTBBJez.jpg

mw9f3Kv.jpg

7rKqtXH.jpg

6TWRbqB.jpg

6APbMRe.jpg

w5CZlWL.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if I can do another Animal Crossing game. I still play Pocket Camp and one thing I love about it, is that there's not that big commitment of a full AC game (If you know what I mean). However, Pocket Camp did leave me wanting more. With that said, I'll most likely end up getting New Horizons and get sucked right back in once I start playing. I love the look of this game, all the new customization features, and how they brought crafting from Pocket Camp to the main game. I also really like all the new outfits and character customization (That round nose is pretty cute. ^_^).  I kind of wish that this game would connect to Pocket Camp, like letting visitors visit your camp from the mobile game, right from your island in New Horizons (this would be perfect since Harvey from New Leaf's Welcome amiibo update is back) and transfer items (clothing,  furni, etc.) from Pocket Camp to New Horizons. Too bad they scrapped connectivity between the two games after announcing it back when they announced they were working on Animal Crossing for mobile. Here's hoping they might reconsider in the future or at least add some kind of connectivity with the Nintendo Switch Online app, kind of like what Splatoon 2 and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate did (Having an online photo album/journal accessible from it would be pretty cool). What I really would like to see in New Horizons is, all these fun little events like in Pocket Camp and/or just add or send out new items for special occasions. 

Oh...And DJ K.K. better be back!

Edited by alienboyva
  • 2 weeks later...

Best Buy's pre-order bonus for the game...

This is pretty cool. Though, I'll most likely get the game at GameStop since it's more convenient, as it's right down the road from me. I swear, if GS's pre-order bonus (assuming they have one for AC:NH) is another mini poster (Looking at you Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, LoZ: Breath of the Wild, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, LoZ: Link's Awakening), I may reconsider.

Edited by alienboyva

Animals can now were short/long sleeved shirts...

This is great to see! I always thought it was weird that their sleeves where cut off. I wonder if they will be able to wear hats, accessories (mainly glasses) like in Pocket Camp...? I also wonder if they will sometimes ask you to choose their outfit..? I thought it was cool how you could choose their outfits (only animals at your campsite and cabin) in Pocket Camp.

Image result for pocket camp animal outfits

17 hours ago, alienboyva said:

We have our first look at some new characters that were reveled via some JPN AC:NH Switch/Switch Lite skins...

Man, BitBlock sure knows how to point out even the smallest of new things that get announced. Seen some of the other NL videos he's done myself 

50 minutes ago, The Albraskan said:

Nintendo announced a new  Animal Crossing: New Horizons Nintendo Switch. It’s got pastel green and blue joy cons, and the dock has Tom Nook, Timmy, and Tommy on an island out at sea. I believe the back panel even has some special details on it.

Ill just link this GameXplain video since there’s probably details they caught that I missed.

LIKE....DAMN....

I won't get it but damn, that is a nice looking one.... reminds of that Tsum Tsum Japanese one.

I was wondering where to post but since I don't do AC like that I didn't even checked if there was AC: NH thread.

I'm not gonna lie as I said not huge AC fan but that console design is on point. I didn't feel this way with Pokemon SW/SH Switch Lite. Like the feeling I'm getting with this console is almost Smash Ultimate pro-controller vibe and I bought that.

That's just how good this looks to me. Hot damn, yo!

Good job Nintendo never thought I see something AC and, I gotta get that. Also is this design with improved battery or the OG one?

Some details on the multiplayer...

I remember back at E3 they said that you could play with up to 8 people, but I'm not sure if they mention 4 players on one console at the same time (I know they showed-off 2 players at the same time). Anyway, I really hope they add more to do when playing with friends, the minigames on the island in NL were a great addition, but they need to and something more, IMO.

Edited by alienboyva

Not too surprising, but New Horizons will have amiibo support...

Hopefully, amiibo will do a bit more than what they did in NL's Welcome amiibo update. I have a few packs of the AC amiibo cards, so it will be nice to put them to use again. :)  Also, this makes wonder if we'll see any new amiibo for NH? I know the AC amiibo did't sell well, so I get why they may not what to do any amiibo figures specifically for NH. Maybe will just see new amiibo cards fro NH, since they're cheaper to produce...?