Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

Apparently I spent enough poki that Wardell is letting me order from my HHP catalog. That... seems very very good.

My poki is very limited at the moment since I'm inching my way through the DLC, but because that catalog completes itself, that means I have access to a lot more items. If there's any items I can get y'all, feel free to ask, as long as they're not too expensive.

4 minutes ago, Spring said:

now that there's like 5000000 new items i really wish they had given us a way of telling us what we have/what we have cataloged/what's new 

i feel like i gotta start an excel spreadsheet to keep track of it all, its so much x_x

i'm feeling that. I'll probably start a spreadsheet once someone on reddit or gamefaqs or whatever kind souls in the internet create a "template" for 2.0 that I can copy/paste in google drive.

Prior to 2.0, I just couldn't be arsed to keep track of items because variants, but because Cyrus makes this a non-issue for furniture, I kind of want to complete the furniture, wallpaper, flooring, and rug catalog.

I'm never finished the clothing catalog with all the variants though. It's less hard to collect and more tedious because of able sister's interface. hidingkong;

7 minutes ago, Spring said:

now that there's like 5000000 new items i really wish they had given us a way of telling us what we have/what we have cataloged/what's new 

i feel like i gotta start an excel spreadsheet to keep track of it all, its so much x_x

I've been using the ACNH.Guide App by Gene Allister Sy on my Iphone the past few weeks

It's pretty useful and probably the best app as far as i'm aware

Pretty easy to keep track of things like catalogs and recipes among other things

Been meaning to finish cataloging my items myself, but haven't made much of a dent...

At least that's assuming you have an Iphone, anyway - no idea if it's on Android since i don't have one of those and can't help there

No idea what online option there are though

5 hours ago, Stephen 776 said:

Mistakes were made and I bought some series 5 amiibo packs. Among my cards were Sasha, who is 100% being added to my new town.

Other villager cards include Sherb, Megen, Dom, Audie, Judy, Reneigh, Ione, Shino, Petri, Cephalabot, Quinn, Chabwick, Zoe, Azalea, Roswell, and Faith.

such a great haul ;_; I haven't bought any yet but I reallyyyyy wanna get some...out of all the new (and 'new') villagers my heart belongs most to Azalea, Quinn, and Sasha

21 hours ago, Spring said:

such a great haul ;_; I haven't bought any yet but I reallyyyyy wanna get some...out of all the new (and 'new') villagers my heart belongs most to Azalea, Quinn, and Sasha

I don't know if I can help you with Sasha or Azalea (Sasha will 100% be in my final town, and it seems Azalea may too), I could potentially add Quinn in for a hot minute, have whatever amiibo I'd have move in instead kick her out, and while she's in the process of being kicked out you could adopt her. That said, I'd need time to prepare. But once I've done that, timeline *should be*

- Day 1: Villager X in Gardenia asks to Leave / Quinn is scanned for the third time in Crossbell and starts moving someone out
- Day 2: Villager X in Gardenia is in boxes ready to move out / Quinn is moving in and unpacking.
- Day 3: Quinn's replacement is scanned in and puts Quinn in boxes / Sarah comes over and adopts Quinn for Gardenia, which has Villager X's lot open.

And by time to prepare, I specifically mean I'd need at least four days to scan Quinn twice and their replacement twice. And yes, amiibo villagers moving in put's their replacement in boxes the same day--I've done enough amiibo villager takeovers the past few weeks to determine this. So let me know if you're interested.

Edited by Stephen 776

More mistakes were made and was able to get three more amiibo card packs, again from Target. I have gotten every non-special villager in the packs sans Ace; which is pretty good for seven packs. The only new special visitors I got were Flick and Daisy Mae, which I'm fine with.

----------------------------------------------------

After considering both what villagers I like, what amiibo I have access too, and what I need for my Crossbell theme island to work, I've determined who most of my final roster will be, but there's two I'm unsure about. Since their locations are fixed, I have something to work with; also, at lest one of them needs to be peppy.

• Location 1: A house that matches this aesthetic for so-called residential street. Currently thinking of Rio, and will edit her exterior which, imo, does not fit at all (a Japanese style house for a Brazilian peacock? Huh?).
  • Location 2: A house that runs a bakery--2.5D exterior, (Reverie image!) 3D exterior, 3D interior. Mostly looking a villager who feels like a baker; the bakers proper are Oscar and Bennette. Currently considering Azelea or Zoe, but really open to suggestions here.

Edit: and also, I'm fine using older characters, provided I have access to their amiibo and they fit. I have about half of the older amiibo.

The characters I'm confident about though are:

• Lolly
  • Tiansheng
  • Sasha
  • Raymond
  • Muffy
  • Leopold (or if stars align, Beardo*)
  • Vivian
  • Rocco

(*I'll try to have a villager move out naturally, and go NMT hunting for Beardo, but Leopold works decently well as a backup and already have him).

--------------------------

Villagers who be getting ripped during this process are Biskit, Pekoe, Peanut, Queenie, and Pierce, so if you all want any of them I'll try to time them to leave when you have an open plot.

Edited by Stephen 776

I finally figured out my final villager lineup! Hooray! Finally lineup listed in spoiler below for those of y'all who don't want to read my thread and explanations, the villager list is included below:

Spoiler
  • Lolly
  • Beardo
  • Zoe
  • Muffy
  • Raymond
  • Tiansheng
  • Vivian
  • Rocco
  • Rio
  • Sasha

It's very biased towards a lot of newer characters.

I don't really like time traveling, but given how Beardo isn't super popular and there were two postings in the reddit discord (there's rarely one a week lmao), the alternative to time traveling might really have been NMT island hopping hell. I guess nookazon exists, but i haven't signed up and also I'd rather not.

-----------------

On 11/18/2021 at 6:44 PM, Art_de_Cat said:

Does anyone have a Yacht, or if there are other large boats I could catalog?  Could pay full amount in cash if needed to order.

I actually have the yacht. so you can catalog it later.

51 minutes ago, Stephen 776 said:

I finally figured out my final villager lineup! Hooray! Finally lineup listed in spoiler below for those of y'all who don't want to read my thread and explanations, the villager list is included below:

Hide contents
  • Lolly
  • Beardo
  • Zoe
  • Muffy
  • Raymond
  • Tiansheng
  • Vivian
  • Rocco
  • Rio
  • Sasha

It's very biased towards a lot of newer characters.

I don't really like time traveling, but given how Beardo isn't super popular and there were two postings in the reddit discord (there's rarely one a week lmao), the alternative to time traveling might really have been NMT island hopping hell. I guess nookazon exists, but i haven't signed up and also I'd rather not.

-----------------

I actually have the yacht. so you can catalog it later.

Thank you,  Koholint needs its wrecked ship from the intro, and Yanma desert is coming along,  clock tower is being.....worked on for a mm reference...

Edited by Art_de_Cat
Added