Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

41 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Ooh if you can, Ive got three extra  characters to make trips, i think they have a few nook miles a piece.

So you’ll take her? I’d be fine with that - lightly gifted with some clothes, but nothing beyond that

She won’t be in boxes until tomorrow since she notified me of leaving today

At least i think that’s how it works from what i can tell

23 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Forgot what a nightmare removing flowers are.....trying to speed through axes for that last gold tool to get.  Cyrus has been best buddy for finishing touches on projects.  Got more fish recipes but need the remaining ingredients.  

Question: Do you have to get dlc for the nooks to begin offering hanging items?  If so, Id like to catalog some and castle items as well.

no, but if you don't buy the pro designer nook mile thingie, timmy and tommy won't let you buy ceiling items 

funnily enough i bought the designer thing prior to using the dlc, and they refunded my nook miles as a bonus, so that was cute y;

3 hours ago, Spring said:

no, but if you don't buy the pro designer nook mile thingie, timmy and tommy won't let you buy ceiling items 

funnily enough i bought the designer thing prior to using the dlc, and they refunded my nook miles as a bonus, so that was cute y;

Odd, im pretty sure i bought that....anywho Saharah joins the collective tomorrow as my last member.

3 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

So you’ll take her? I’d be fine with that - lightly gifted with some clothes, but nothing beyond that

She won’t be in boxes until tomorrow since she notified me of leaving today

At least i think that’s how it works from what i can tell

Oh no not taking villagers right now.  I was refering to my extra three characters who I was using for Redd's art thing.

On 11/8/2021 at 1:18 PM, Art_de_Cat said:

Forgot what a nightmare removing flowers are.....trying to speed through axes for that last gold tool to get.  Cyrus has been best buddy for finishing touches on projects.  Got more fish recipes but need the remaining ingredients.  

Question: Do you have to get dlc for the nooks to begin offering hanging items?  If so, Id like to catalog some and castle items as well.

I don't know about the dlc and hanging items, but I can let you catalog castle items as I have tower, wall, and gate.

Was able to get someone from Reddit to take Flora from my Island earlier this morning 

That was pretty quick and easy

At least she’s going to someone and in good hands

Also aside from a small handful of items near the beach, been able to clean up my island quite a bit thanks to the expanded storage and storage shed

Going to need more bells to get the last storage expansion, though….

Edited by Shadow118
2 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Whoever was looking for construction equipment, I will have an excavator arrive in the mail tommorrow.

PS:  Loving all the things Cyrus can customize....

That was me, and that's the one construction item I do have. hidingkong;

An item I'll also really need is the bistro table. I'll have a week to find it, since the key locale requires animal to move first.

Edited by Stephen 776