Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

2 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Your big time when you get a snl parody lol.

Add to the list of many mentions of NH along with various celebrities like Elijiah Wood, Guy Fieri, Democrat Senator Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, brands like Wendy's and Shopify, and even the Detroit Lions using the game to reveal their 2020 NFL schedule last Thursday.

1 hour ago, Fuzzer1 said:

Add to the list of many mentions of NH along with various celebrities like Elijiah Wood, Guy Fieri, Democrat Senator Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, brands like Wendy's and Shopify, and even the Detroit Lions using the game to reveal their 2020 NFL schedule last Thursday.

Ok, how the hell did the Lions use AC to show off their schedule?

16 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

THAT'S GREAT!  I LOVED IT.  Very well thought out.  As a Panthers fan I am kind of sore about the litter box joke, but as a cat owner I get itXD;

*Truth be told, we did stink like cat litter last season so....anhero;

I'm a Lions fan, which can be good or bad, but definitely bad for decades, and I keep laughing every time I watch it.

They even have custom team gear you can download too.

Edited by Fuzzer1

getting tired of holding onto extras, so i figure I'll start listing my extra diys here and if anyone wants em I can mail em out flower;

Natural garden chair

Modeling clay

Large cardboard boxes

Rustic-stone wall

Shell fountain

Ironwood clock

Mum cushion

if I get anymore, I'll quote and update this post continually I think because why not

and tho it might be a stretch, if anyone gets an extra diy for one of those tiny libraries, I'm looking for one flower;

So, let me get this straight... We're guaranteed to have Saharah, Kicks, and Leif show up once every week (Mon. - Fri.), right?  While the other two days Gulliver, Label, CJ, Flick, or Redd will randomly show up...?  So, does this mean where supposed to get NPCs every day? Even on days when Daisy Mae and K,K, are supposed to come?

I really wish Redd would show up more often, because at this rate, it's going to take forever to complete the art gallery of the museum. Especially, since there's way more pieces of art in NH compared to the other games. I know he can sell more than one peice of real art at a time, but you can't buy more than one unless you have another player living on your island.

I really hope I get C.J, this coming week. I have 3 coelacanths (caught 2 of them today) and 3 oarfish that I've been saving for him. I had Flick show up earlier in the week, so there's a good chance he might show up.