Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

6 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

If anyone has 300+ for a PM price, let me know please so I can sell. I messed up something cause today my price went from 58 to 51 and the calc is not predicting much of a high.

I currently have a PM price of 379. 

Sounds good unless Surge has a better price but I can at least sell half if you want to give me a code to visit.

Of course I post late enough that Surge responded already. I somehow forgot about some turnips in my house which are now spoiled which would be from two weeks ago though I was sure I grabbed them all.

Edited by Dancing Mog
4 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

Sounds good unless Surge has a better price but I can at least sell half if you want to give me a code to visit.

Surge has a better price of 530 while mine is only 379. 

I can open now if you want. Though, if you wanna wait for Surge, that’s fine. 

Edited by alienboyva

Already have people coming to the island so things are a little hectic. Will post the code when the number of visitors is below two.

The Dodo Code is FNF8N

Those that want me to make a golden watering can for them I can so long as the needed crafting materials are provided.

Edited by Surge135
39 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

Already have people coming to the island so things are a little hectic. Will post the code when the number of visitors is below two.

The Dodo Code is FNF8N

Those that want me to make a golden watering can for them I can so long as the needed crafting materials are provided.

Alright, will be heading over in a few

I don’t think I’ll be needing a golden watering can myself, though