Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

Also, although i moved the Campground, think I’ll need to move it back a bit more... i think i might have an idea that i just had afterward, but not sure how to execute it... might need more space in the front to do so, but im not sure what i want to do yet

Edited by Shadow118

I went ahead a made my pool area. I decided against using the whirlpool bath I had in the shop yesterday, mainly because I thought it would be weird having outside, given it has a faucet like a bathtub. Plus, I ended up not having room for it anyway. As you can see in the bottom left, the ramp to it still needs to be build (had use the more pricey blue steel staircase to match), but since I need to pay off my house (I need more storage space), it may take some time. However, there is a ramp, which gives you access to the pool area, just down the path behind it (on the right, near the entrance to my campsite). *You can just make out the sign for my campsite, between the trees on the right.

Edited by alienboyva

Seems like I could be in for some high prices later this week (see graph below). Though, my prices have never come close to the Turnip Calac.'s max possible price. The Turnip Wizard is no help, as it currently has no clue when I should sell.

Mon.

AM: 88 PM: 84

Tues.

AM: 80 PM: 76

CyvbbS4.png?1

Been doing some cleaning out and bloody hell my islands a mess - i have a side and part of a cliff with crap strewn about..

and some piles strewn about here and there...

Doesn't help that i ran out of storage space...

Or that i went on a clothes/Accessory shopping spree Sunday or Monday...

The Able Sisters had some pretty nice items

Had difficulty resisting.. granted i spent quite a bit of bells...

Id pawn them off on others, but unfortunately I don’t have an active NSO account... so very fortunate for the rest of you

Though im tempted to just sell the lot... not sure how much use I’ll get out of these anyway....

179 AM price and the Turnip Prophet has a 100% guarantee this is a big spike pattern with the PM price being anywhere between 218 and 654. I will likely open my gates when I get the opportunity to, so keep an eye out for my PM price and Dodo Code in about 4 hours.

Potentially spiking this afternoon, tho my prices have been odd this week so I don’t know if it’s guaranteed. Turnip prophet seems to think I have a guaranteed minimum of infinity so I’d keep an eye out for my prices. theydonothing;

Turnip calculator is saying 79-662, which may be more accurate.

so far my prices have been 98-88, 116-114, 175.

Update: 178. Also turnip prophet was displaying infinity because I put my Tuesday prices in Thursday. I just have a small spike pattern. 

Edited by SuperWooper
3 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

You know, I had a feeling I was gonna have one of those huge numbers so I went ahead and fenced off my home, rare flower beds, and fruit orchard so I don't get anyone griefing on my island.

Yeah you gotta be careful to only let a few folks in at a time. Aside from the potential stampede you'll also be bombarded with "SOMEONE IS ARRIVING" "SOMEONE IS LEAVING" and nobody will be able to move for ages. My friend made the mistake of posting the code to Twitter and it was a nightmare. Also if anyone doesn't close the "trying to leave" and the timer runs out yeah, they go home, but it doesn't save and everyone's progress on your island resets to when they arrived (turnips get unsold).

Basically if you get a mob it becomes a hot mess real quick. I know we're a small community but watch out with Twitter

Edited by Carl321