Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

It's kind of stupid I had to re-get all the Festivale items from Pavé even though I had already bought them all from Nooklings (I wanted to decorate my island for Festivale) just so I could get the "final item" (not gonna spoiled it, but it's pretty awesome). ...But hey, at least I have these items in a different color now.

ImageImage

Spent most of my day grinding feathers and think i now gave at least one of each in all colors....

That took awhile...

Aside from some extras/duplicates, anyway...

Not sure what im going to do with 3 extra Floats, though...

____

Also Celia moved away yesterday and now have Savanah on my Island now - thought it was someone else that was going to move

Never got her Photo, but whatever - at least it wasn’t Ankah or Static, at least.

Edited by Shadow118
  • alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🍄SMB items: 3/1 🎀Sanrio ✕ AC amiibo cards AVAL 3/26
1 hour ago, Shadow118 said:

Rewatched the clip that was uploaded to Youtube and i really like the Mario items that are being included

The Warp Pipes are pretty interesting too

I definitely don't have enough storage or room for a lot of these things though..

Did you not get the expanded storage yet?

1 hour ago, alienboyva said:

Did you not get the expanded storage yet?

Nope - won't let me do it while i have a home loan

Which i've still been working on for....awhile

I've been having bad luck with the turnip market tthe last few times i've bought a bunch, so... yeah

Pumpkins aren't an okay source if i stock up on them, though that takes awhile.... so might have to continue working on that for now

4 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Nope - won't let me do it while i have a home loan

Which i've still been working on for....awhile

I've been having bad luck with the turnip market tthe last few times i've bought a bunch, so... yeah

Pumpkins aren't an okay source if i stock up on them, though that takes awhile.... so might have to continue working on that for now

Awww...

Just remember, when you're able to get the storage, you have to pay 500k up front (no loan).

An update is coming March 18 that will add more functionality to the Sanrio ✕ AC amiibo cards, which release 3/26, exclusively at Target in the U.S & exclusively online at BestBuy and Amazon in Canada....

I did not expect these to do more than just give you those special posters in ACNH. I hope NOA puts out enough of these, because I know scalpers are going to be all over this, especially since their a store exclusive in the U.S. I can just see someone going into Target right when they open on 3/26 and taking their entire stock (since amiibo cards $6 a pack) , so they go and flip them online. :( 

EDIT:  As I was just editing this post about pre-orders for our Canadian members, they already sold out on BesBuy CA and Amazon CA (Not sure when these went live. It might have been around the initial announcement). :(  Hopefully, you don't have too hard of a time getting these on release, @winterberry

As, for those in the U.S.... The aren't even listed on Target's website. However, they do mention them coming 3/26 when you search "abiibo cards". They might be doing in store pre-orders, so check with your local Target. I was just at my local Target this past weekend (picked up this sweet ACNH shirt) and didn't think to ask. >_<

Edited by alienboyva

Thinking about it, if some can get new villages from this, I’m pretty sure they could easily bring over those special Nintendo themed villagers over from New Leaf (along with whatever items they had)

Granted, I don’t gave any Amiibo so wouldn’t be able to get any of them or the items anyway 

Not sure why they haven’t done so yet, actually... well, hopefully they do that sometime 

Eh, just a thought that crossed my mind...

Also i popped open New Leaf yesterday and remembered that New Horizons doesn’t have the Sleek,Cabin or Robo series...

Probably 3 of my favorite series in New Leaf - I’d love it if they brought over the items in those series to Horizons

Before my 3DS broke and lost the original data, I’m pretty sure i had my basement decorated with a Cabin series theme

Can’t remember the other rooms, though

Also still no Café,a way to make dinosaur models, other ore, Tortimers Island and those exclusive items you could get there.... maybe Re-Tail?

Hopefully they bring more things like those in future updates... some aspects in Horizons feel kind of barren, tbh... the game could definitely use more new things to do

Well I found out Lucky (the dog with the bandages around his face) is camping on my island. Unfortunately I have a full island so I can’t really convince him to move to my island. And i think if I had probably logged onto my Switch earlier today I could have informed people here if they wanted to have him move to their island if that’s a thing. If anyone here is still up I can open my island to see if he can move. Though I can only stay up for around another hour and a half.

edit: Okay sorry I guess I’ll just quit waiting since I guess nobody here’s awake. Just ignore what i said earlier.

Edited by The Albraskan

Won’t have to worry about that anymore - just need to worry about the rest of the Fish/Bugs and Art exhibits

And now I’ll go about selling fossils for Bells since those net me a pretty good amount

Though recently crossed my mind, but although it’ll take some time to pay off the rent, might make another character for extra storage...

because im getting pretty low on it again and I’ve been making slow progress on getting my current rent paid off

____

Also moved the Museum and Campsite recently (maybe temporarily - not sure?)

Did some minor tidying up... but still have a lot of stuff littered around my Island

Not really sure what to do with these extra Duplicate D.I.Y. Recipes yet either...