Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

Random question: does anyone know if there's a furniture item in animal crossing that might look somewhat like this bell?

DUBiGcH.png

I might redesign my town after the actual city of Crossbell, and having the bell that serves as the city's namesake would be a big factor, but idk if there's any furniture that even has a bell, let alone a large one. Even if it's a small bell, that'd be something.

Edited by Zora no Kiseki
2 hours ago, Zora no Kiseki said:

Random question: does anyone know if there's a furniture item in animal crossing that might look somewhat like this bell?

DUBiGcH.png

I might redesign my town after the actual city of Crossbell, and having the bell that serves as the city's namesake would be a big factor, but idk if there's any furniture that even has a bell, let alone a large one. Even if it's a small bell, that'd be something.

I remember New Leaf had the Bell and Zen Bell public works projects, but I don't think there's anything like that in New Horizons.

oLYaeCi.png

The only bell that I can recall being in NH is the Judge's Bell. 

bUgFwwp.png

IDK, there might be something you can get from Gulliver that might resemble that bell, but I wouldn't count on it. You could always go the classic route and put patterns on the ground. 

Edited by alienboyva

I have the following for Christmas items, *note for dollhouses, first color is main name,/second is siding color.....

1) Dinosaur Toy- Blue, Red,

2) Dollhouse- Brown/Pink, Orange/Yellow, Purple

3) Kid's Tent-  Blue, Floral, White,

4) Mini circuit- Black&Silver, Blue&Yellow,

5) Pop-Up Book- Mesozoic, Savannah

6) Puppy Plushie- Red, Lemon&White, Spotted,  Tri-Colored, Pink

7) RC helicopter- Blue, Lt Blue, Red, Pink

8) Set of Stockings- Chic style,

9) Tin Robot- Orange, Yellow, Green, Pink

Would like to get the alts for each one, especially puppies and dollhouses.  Let me know if you have alts. Or if you need my colors, I can order for you as well.

Edited by Art_de_Cat
Updated list

I'll take anything orange if possible. I have the black puppy plushie, silver tin robot, kids tent in black, red RC helicopter and flowers pop-up book. I haven't been checking everyday but grab whatever is the special for that day. Anyone going to have a decent turnip price this week, looks like fluctuating for me, minute chance of another small spike.

5 hours ago, Dancing Mog said:

I'll take anything orange if possible. I have the black puppy plushie, silver tin robot, kids tent in black, red RC helicopter and flowers pop-up book. I haven't been checking everyday but grab whatever is the special for that day. Anyone going to have a decent turnip price this week, looks like fluctuating for me, minute chance of another small spike.

I would love black puppy.  I may have large spike finally but need todays prices to confirm.  If I could at least catalog the items you have?

Also it looks like I will have extra Academic and Sinking paintings tomorrow.   Hoping Rock Head is real too....

19 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

I have for Christmas items-

2) Dollhouse- Orange,

3) Kid's Tent-  Blue, White,

5) Pop-Up Book- Mesozoic,

6) Puppy Plushie- Lemon&White, Tri-Colored, Pink

7) Set of Stockings- Chic style,

8) Tin Robot- Orange, Pink

9) Toy Copter- ?

Would like to get the alts for each one, especially puppies and dollhouses.  Let me know if you have alts. Or if you need my colors, I can order for you as well.

could I have you send me the blue kids tent and the pink puppy? flower; i have the rc copter in light blue and regular blue if you need either of those, and the brown dollhouse

4 hours ago, winterberry said:

could I have you send me the blue kids tent and the pink puppy? flower; i have the rc copter in light blue and regular blue if you need either of those, and the brown dollhouse

What is your ingame name? I didnt see Winterberry on main page, items are ready to be mailed or I can open gates for you to visit.

1 hour ago, Dancing Mog said:

Green dollhouse yesterday and another pop-up book today which may be flowers again, not sure. My high right now is 145 for turnips, not much of a profit but will only sell if no one here has a high spike.

Prices went up for pm 125,  large spike for Thurs pm 

Edited by Art_de_Cat
On 12/7/2020 at 6:54 PM, Art_de_Cat said:

I have the following for Christmas items, *note for dollhouses, first color is main name,/second is siding color.....

2) Dollhouse- Brown/Pink, Orange/Yellow, Purple

3) Kid's Tent-  Blue, Floral, White,

5) Pop-Up Book- Mesozoic,

6) Puppy Plushie- Lemon&White, Tri-Colored, Pink

7) RC helicopter- Blue, Lt Blue, Red, Pink

8) Set of Stockings- Chic style,

9) Tin Robot- Orange, Green, Pink

Updated

So, the snow is finally here and we can build Snowfolk like in NL and get Winter DIY recipes, but does anyone know when we can start getting Xmas DIY recipes? I assume we have to wait until lights start appearing on pine trees, so we can get ornaments for crafting. We're almost 2 weeks in to Dec. and I really need to start decorating my island for Xmas. DAMN IT! Just let me put up a Xmas tree already! T_T

Edited by alienboyva
56 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

So, the snow is finally here and we can build Snowfolk like in NL and get Winter DIY recipes, but does anyone know when we can start getting Xmas DIY recipes? I assume we have to wait until lights start appearing on pine trees, so we can get ornaments for crafting. We're almost 2 weeks in to Dec. and I really need to start decorating my island for Xmas. DAMN IT! Just let me put up a Xmas tree already! T_T

Abdallahsmash a youtuber said its a few days out,  you dont have a lot of time before the other sets come in.

4 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Abdallahsmash a youtuber said its a few days out,  you don't have a lot of time before the other sets come in.

Ugghh...That's what I was fearing. I really wish they would had started this at the beginning of the month. Hopefully these Xmas DIYs will be easier to get than the mushroom and maple leaf DIYs. Well, at least the Xmas DIYs will be here soon.

There should be more of being able to buy the complete set of something like they did for Turkey Day. I have other games taking up my time and i just can't always focus on finding recipes in NH.

I had almost forgot Redd was on my island today and didn't check, did now and bought the only real one of the bunch which was the Academic Painting.

Edited by Dancing Mog