Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

turns out the spooky stuff they sell in the shop is just the DIYs anyway, so im no longer mad that i can't buy them en masse y; 

got the spooky fence diy today, which i didnt even know was a thing, so that'll be fun to use around town flower; might surround my pumpkin patch/orchard with it for the season

3 hours ago, skycandy said:

turns out the spooky stuff they sell in the shop is just the DIYs anyway, so im no longer mad that i can't buy them en masse y; 

got the spooky fence diy today, which i didnt even know was a thing, so that'll be fun to use around town flower; might surround my pumpkin patch/orchard with it for the season

I got the Spooky Arch today,  really want that Carriage and fence.   Keep in mind you will need the colored pumpkins to customize spooky items and not custom kits.

2 hours ago, skycandy said:

Idk if its possible to get extras of the spooky diys, whenever a villager is making one I already have, they only give me pumpkins instead of another diy card.

I think a seperate character can get it. Or from a balloon, or bottle.   Have an idea for a monster drawn carriage for Halloween.  Already have statue....