Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

One thing says 40% chance of a high spike, another says 66.6% chance decreasing. I have not been able to find any other rocks in my town for over a week besides the ones i got into my rock garden area. I might need to just restart completely w/ covering up my island.

2 hours ago, Dancing Mog said:

One thing says 40% chance of a high spike, another says 66.6% chance decreasing. I have not been able to find any other rocks in my town for over a week besides the ones i got into my rock garden area. I might need to just restart completely w/ covering up my island.

How many do you have?

My turnip prices are 624 bells. I'll open my gates, since I imagine some of y'all want to sell.

I'll have to take a break briefly from around 6:30-7:30pm cdt. That's about 2.5 hours from posting this.

No entry fee or anything.

Code is BW16B

Edited by Zora
24 minutes ago, Zora said:

My turnip prices are 624 bells. I'll open my gates, since I imagine some of y'all want to sell.

I'll have to take a break briefly from around 6:30-7:30pm cdt. That's a lot 2.5 hours from now.

No entry fee or anything.

Code is BW16B

If you are still open I can sell, my prices are bad this week... :P

Sorry for triple posting, but I'm going to open gates again. Will islandsit until Nook's closes in about 2.5 hours.

So if you want 624 turnips, code is 7NSKV

Closing gate for night. If you want me to open gates before 10pm central time, try to find me on discord (Zora#3640) since it'll make my phone boop and therefore significantly more likely to notice it.

Edited by Zora

I learned about a tool online to help determine your island's weather pattern seed and decided to go ahead and do it. After a while I got my seed pinned down and now I can see what sort of weather my island will have from now on, as well as when meteor showers will occur down to the second. If anyone is interested in such in-game knowledge of your own islands, the tool is MeteoNook.

For those that wanna know, my next meteor shower will be on Monday and Tuesday evening so if anyone needs some easy shooting stars to try and get Cancer Fragments, let me know and I can open my island for those evenings.