Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

I officially have blue roses~

I'll try to setup a duping center tomorrow since I imagine there's a lot of people who want blue roses (they are by far the single worst flower to get); all I ask is if you want one to be patient and try to come over to my town (probably around either 5pm or 8pm central time) to water my plants. Assuming, of course, some of y'all want some blue roses too~

8 minutes ago, The Albraskan said:

Does anyone know if you can time travel to participate in events like the bug-off? Or do they work like holiday events? I wasn’t able to play today, and I haven’t been playing for almost a week.

though i haven't done it, i am certain you can time travel to go back to it if needed

even the big wedding event for this month is built into the game, so people were selling the items from it long before june even started

5 hours ago, Zora said:

I officially have blue roses~

I'll try to setup a duping center tomorrow since I imagine there's a lot of people who want blue roses (they are by far the single worst flower to get); all I ask is if you want one to be patient and try to come over to my town (probably around either 5pm or 8pm central time) to water my plants. Assuming, of course, some of y'all want some blue roses too~

i am willing to do whatever u need me to do to get my hands on 2 blue roses that i can breed for myself

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 💒Wedding Season: 6/1-30 ☀️Summer Update (Wave 1): 7/3
13 hours ago, skycandy said:

i am willing to do whatever u need me to do to get my hands on 2 blue roses that i can breed for myself

I've opened by gates for a while. If you can just water the blue roses to the left of entrance, that'd be great~. Code is 48YN8.

Next dupe of a blue rose I get is yours (since you're the first person who asked for a blue rose). If anyone else wants a blue rose, ask; once I breed a dupe it'll be yours (first ask, first get). But please everyone, if you can, come over and water the flowers to speed up the process for everyone.

Edited by Zora
33 minutes ago, Zora said:

I've opened by gates for a while. If you can just water the blue roses to the left of entrance, that'd be great~. Code is 48YN8.

Next dupe of a blue rose I get is yours (since you're the first person who asked for a blue rose). If anyone else wants a blue rose, ask; once I breed a dupe it'll be yours (first ask, first get). But please everyone, if you can, come over and water the flowers to speed up the process for everyone.

Whoops, sorry I'm a little late theydonothing;

thank u for ur service to our community aka me

2 hours ago, Zora said:

Id like one, but wouldnt be able to help water till late evenings.