Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

ahh i had a good feeling someone would get a great price this week flower;

mine are still on the rise (167 am) but i doubt its gonna get much higher....

thanks for opening surge! ill leave you a tip, unfortunately don't have much else to offer haha

14 minutes ago, skycandy said:

god multiple people leaving and coming to an island surely is the most tedious thing this game has to offer theydonothing;

It really makes me wonder why they allowed up to 8 people on one island with their online set up like this. Is their online that shitty that it needs so much time to figure stuff out?

Even local play is like this. :(

13 minutes ago, Carl321 said:

remember to bank your cash after today because tomorrow's the last day of the month so you can get some (reduced) interest

Dang! I just payed off the last 200k+ of my loan with the 300k+ just made (was only able to buy 600 turnips). :v

I still have over 100k in the bank. 

Edited by alienboyva
6 minutes ago, skycandy said:

god multiple people leaving and coming to an island surely is the most tedious thing this game has to offer theydonothing;

thanks again for opening surge! the little i saw of your town looks neat! i like the opening inclined area at your airport flower;

No problem at all. I can open the gates again for anyone that just wants to hang out at any given point since I am mostly done with terraforming the place. The only thing left to do is just put flowers and decorations everywhere. As for the inclined part at the airport, I am glad you like that. It took four days to build since I had to wait a day for each of the inclines.

4 minutes ago, Carl321 said:

The game saved for me after Matt left and when I left so you should at least have that much progress. I believe there was one other person after me? Never let the timer run out folks!

I see all of the tips that people gave me so I think everyone came and went unscathed.

Actually I think I did lose progress. I found it a bit odd it let me leave immediately after the last person. I might have all the money I made but I don't think it saved me giving you a tip? If you open again for the flowers I'll try giving you the tip again. Either that or I had about 200k in the bank when I left?

1 minute ago, Surge135 said:

I see all of the tips that people gave me so I think everyone came and went unscathed.

oh nvm then

Edited by Carl321