Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

10 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Got the ice wall and flooring,  dont want to hunt balloons, but really want that bear statue....

the bear statue is a snowboy diy, so you only get it from making them (perfectly, i'd assume, based on my track record y;)

edit: the balloon diys don't start til the 15th either, and those are for the festive and illuminated diys

I guess the one time was lucky i managed a perfect snowboy cause the last few days i was 90% or something and i kept just exiting to try again w/ no luck. Today though i tried the the trick from the youtube video and got another perfect snowboy, forgot that talking to the melting perfect snowboys gets you a large snowflake each day.

19 minutes ago, winterberry said:

my snowballs keep spawning in the same area and its so annoying bc i already have like 2 others there already y; my towns too full for snowboys!! why are they even melting, anyway!

I had to destroy my pumpkin patch to make room for em.  Luckily its long enough to roll the balls along and fit all four there.

3 hours ago, alienboyva said:

Is the Toy Day event tomorrow an all day event or does it start at a certain time like in previous games? I'm just wondering, because I haven't gotten a letter from Jingle gotten or anything posted on my bulletin board about it.

Not sure when it starts tommorrow, but you have till 5am the next morning when the day officially updates.  You can get everything done in less than 10 mins if you can find everyone. Abdallah Smash has video on it, but you dont really need to watch  a guide as its pretty straight forward.

Update for toy variations i have:

Dinosaur- Gray, Brown, Green and Red

Dollhouse- Blue, Green and Pink

Kids' Tent- Black, Blue and Brown

Mini Circuit- Red/White, Blue/Yellow, Black/Silver and Pink/Purple

Pop-up book- Ocean Blue, Savannah, Flowers

Puppy plushie- Red, Black, Tricolored

RC Helicopter- Red, Yellow, Green and Pink

Tin robot- Silver, Red and Black

If anyone has an orange variation, let me know and i will send you anything i have that you want.

On 12/7/2020 at 6:54 PM, Art_de_Cat said:

I have the following for Christmas items, *note for dollhouses, first color is main name,/second is siding color.....

1) Dinosaur Toy- Blue, Red,

2) Dollhouse- Brown/Pink, Orange/Yellow, Purple

3) Kid's Tent-  Blue, Floral, White,

4) Mini circuit- Black&Silver, Blue&Yellow,

5) Pop-Up Book- Mesozoic, Savannah

6) Puppy Plushie- Red, Lemon&White, Spotted,  Tri-Colored, Pink

7) RC helicopter- Blue, Lt Blue, Red, Pink

8) Set of Stockings- Chic style,

9) Tin Robot- Orange, Yellow, Green, Pink

Would like to get the alts for each one, especially puppies and dollhouses.  Let me know if you have alts. Or if you need my colors, I can order for you as well.

Updated, only orange are dollhousr, tin robot, floral tent is kinda orange...

1608951635498240258365633350573.jpg