Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🎫May Day 4/29 - 5/7
4 hours ago, Fuzzer1 said:

Not too impressed here. Same stuff we had last year in May and June.

I'm still hoping Nintendo has plans for a big 2.0. update ...But hey! At least we get a new May Day maze and there art exhibit wasn't there last year for International Museum Day. Plus, were getting some new seasonal items along with some new furni and clothing items for Wedding Season.

...But yeah... This update is a bit disappointing.  Hopefully we'll hear something around or at E3 about the 2.0 update.

-------------------------------------------

EDIT:

In a screenshot included along side this update's announcement, there's a villager house that doesn't belong to any villager in the game. *See vidoe in spoiler* Most likely this is a just a test house Nintendo is using in there dev. build of the game. Though, it could it still mean new villagers are coming via amiibo (Ex: LoZ, Splatoon, etc. villagers from New Leaf's Welcome amiibo update), possibly in a future update?

Spoiler

EDIT 2:

Here's a list of all the seasonal items included with the 1.10 update...

★= NEW  * = Different color available daily | 🔗https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/article/4aca50db-b0bd-4552-827e-9eadda7ce4e9

l5Tzp2M.png

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🎫May Day: 4/29 - 5/7 🏛️Int. Museum Day: 5/18 - 31

i love these seasonal items they keep givin us but god damn, i also frickin hate these things by now 

a single item, with color variants you have to buy separately and cannot just customize, unpurchaseable after the date passes, and there's new ones EACH MONTH?? can i have a kitchen counter PLEASE?? a full furniture set?? something to do other than terraform and reterraform and reterraform my life away????

i can't believe a year in im bout to pick up new leaf again just to have something new to look at 

1 hour ago, Spring said:

i love these seasonal items they keep givin us but god damn, i also frickin hate these things by now 

a single item, with color variants you have to buy separately and cannot just customize, unpurchaseable after the date passes, and there's new ones EACH MONTH?? can i have a kitchen counter PLEASE?? a full furniture set?? something to do other than terraform and reterraform and reterraform my life away????

i can't believe a year in im bout to pick up new leaf again just to have something new to look at 

Man, I feel this. I absolutely love Animal Crossing but a year into this game I think overall I enjoyed New Leaf more. It just feels like it had more content. The big things New Horizons brought to the table are terraforming and crafting, the former being really cool and the latter being annoying.

I do hope there's a 2.0 update coming.

So, about that mysterious house included in a screenshot in the news article for the 1.10 update (See the first edit of my above post if you haven't)... Well, Nintendo has since replaced it.

🔗https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/2021/may-day-international-museum-day-and-wedding-season-come-to-animal-crossing-new-horizons/

P6AHk6s.pnguzOoPM2.png

Hmmm... It's odd that Nintendo would go through the trouble of replacing the screenshot if it was just a test house and not a new villager being added in a future update (Ex Zelda/Splatoon villagers from New Leaf's Welcome amiibo update). Then again this is Nintendo and the have done many odd things in the past.

BTW, The Japanese site added this message to the top of the news article...

🔗https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/article/4aca50db-b0bd-4552-827e-9eadda7ce4e9

Updated on April 27 : It was found that the screen shot that introduced the items of "Children's Day" reflected a house with an appearance that could not appear in the actual game, so the corresponding screen was replaced. It was. I must sincerely apologize.

And this message below the updated screenshot...

* Updated on 4/27: The screen posted at the time of release was replaced because it was found that a house with an appearance that could not appear in the actual game was reflected. I must sincerely apologize.

Edited by alienboyva
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, it looks like Target isn't going to get any more stock of the Sanrio ✕ AC amiibo cards, as their site says the product is not available.  T_T

🔗https://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-animal-crossing-sanrio-collaboration-pack/-/A-82304267

C'mon, NOA! You have to release more! A lot of fans were unable to get these do to Target's misinformation on how these were supposed to be available and because of scalpers. Please don't leave us with having to pay at least 4x the price from scalpers! DONT LET THE SCALPERS WIN!!! :( 

• 2 weeks later...

My most favorite villager Cube (He was in both my ACWW and ACCF towns) visited the campsite today and to get him to move in, I had to kick out Ankha. I said no, because I really like her. I guess I'm not getting my lil' buddy Cube in ACNH. T_T 💔 ...If only I had his amiibo card

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🎆Fireworks show Sundays in Aug. @ 7pm

IDK how many people are still playing (I know I've fallen off a bit), but a new update is coming on the 29th that will add back in the fireworks show in Aug. and add new seasonal items. Also, more free content is planned for later this year...

I really hope the content coming later this year is actually substantial. Give us Brewster/The Roost and gyroids already!!!

New seasonal items featured on the JPN site...

🔗https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/article/9d2dad1c-bad3-473b-b593-7d1d06dfb9c9

Spoiler

Cotton candy, popsicle, and bubble tea - Available during the Fireworks Show:

rJ2alHj.png

KkEeRZP.png

54QalN5.png

Available via Nook Shopping:

Cucumber horse and Eggplant cow to celebrate Obon. Available 8/10 - 16

yNOVCVY.png

Tsuki no Rag, Mooncake, and Sonpyon to celebrate Tsukimi, Mid-Autumn Festival, and Chuseok. Available: 9/12 - 21

4UvxAnh.png

VaXcp8n.png

• 2 months later...

I bump thee!

Anyway, I'm getting back into New Horizons, and for my Crossbell redevelopment project, an extremely important piece of furniture is the Nuptial Bell. I managed to get the white white variant, but I'm wondering if anyone has a blue or brown variant I might be able to have so I can experiment and see what color works the best. In particular, I suspect the blue bell would be the best variation.

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

Went over to someone elses Island and sold my Turnips for about 2,060,320 Bells - now i'll be able to buy a lot more turnips next Sunday...

Assuming the price is under 100 bells

Also did another round of Pumpkin gift giving and got Fauna's Photo - now the second one i've gotten

Now i can work on swapping her out and getting someone new in

I'm ready to swap out half my town, its kinda nice y; pocket camp lets me see my faves whenever I want, so I no longer feel so attached to having them all here constantly and I already let Diana move out for a lucky camping Audie flower;

so glad I already got the bellionaire achievement so I don't really have to mess with them anymore...its way more fun for me to just putz around and make money on bugs n such and at 11 mil I should be okay for most of the new stuff coming

21 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Went over to someone elses Island and sold my Turnips for about 2,060,320 Bells - now i'll be able to buy a lot more turnips next Sunday...

Assuming the price is under 100 bells

Also did another round of Pumpkin gift giving and got Fauna's Photo - now the second one i've gotten

Now i can work on swapping her out and getting someone new in

I cant remember the last time I bought turnips.

1 hour ago, Spring said:

id rather eat chalk than use nookazon at this point in my ac career, so i figure i'll check here instead 

does anyone have a changing room in a color other than blue or green they'd be willing to buy me? flower; i don't want the pink one but any other color would be better for where i wanna place it y; 

I might have access to some, but i'm not sure fully atm

I could check, though

edit: i just checked, and only have access to the Gray one if that's of interest

Edited by Shadow118
54 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

I might have access to some, but i'm not sure fully atm

I could check, though

edit: i just checked, and only have access to the Gray one if that's of interest

ohhh that would be perfect, could you send me one? ;_; pretty sure you're already in my AC friends list  flower; 

Just now, Spring said:

ohhh that would be perfect, could you send me one? ;_; pretty sure you're already in my AC friends list  flower; 

I can order one - would be happy to do so  khappy;

i'd have to either drop it off on your island or have you come over though

Tough i think we're friends, i don't think we're best friends so i can't send send it to you directly unless you want to add me as a best friend

Apparently there's an app, but i don't think i have that myself yet - ooks like it's easy to get, though

2 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

I can order one - would be happy to do so  khappy;

i'd have to either drop it off on your island or have you come over though

Tough i think we're friends, i don't think we're best friends so i can't send send it to you directly unless you want to add me as a best friend

Apparently there's an app, but i don't think i have that myself yet - ooks like it's easy to get, though

thank you! and aw man i thought u could send mail to anyone on ur friends list but maybe not lol, that's okay! i can come on over when you get it any time you're free flower;