Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

26 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Celeste in town tonight, got Leo sculpture, but dang never got cancer fragments.....

i BARELY got 2 cancer frags, enough for one table and thats it

i know they buffed how many showers we're getting but jeez does it feel like in the process they nerfed how many frags we get matty;

Apparently the Summer update (Wave 2) is already live... I'll add a whitelist to the OP for Cerator IDs (for sharing patterns), Dream Addresses, and Switch Friend Codes.

If you want to be added post your ACNH name, island name, Creator ID, Dream Address, and/or Switch FC

Ex: N4A Name | ACNH Name | Island Name | Creator ID | Dream Address | Switch Friend Code

[Passport]

EDIT: 

* For anyone wants their full passport added to the whitelist, please post a screenshot of it. ;)  

*NOTE* if you have any patterns that you want to share, make sure you go to the Design Portal at Able Sisters and set your Creator ID to be shown on your passport

Edited by alienboyva

I just noticed they made it so that you don't have to reinitiate the conversation with Sahara between each purchase. She just asks straight away if you want to buy something else. No improvements on nook tickets and bell vouchers unfortunately. 

Damn it, NIntendo! Really? QykQyOR.gif

Nintendo sure is going out of their way to prevent people from "cheating" in ACNH. Having to contact Nintendo just to get your ACNH save back, makes it more trouble than it needs to be. Hopefully they'll we won't have to contact Nintendo when they add system-to-system save data transfers. Though, given how paranoid Nintendo is about people cheating in AC (of all games), it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Plus, we can pretty much guarantee that there will most likely be some kind of limit/restriction. 

If anyone wants to visit....

I see I already had 1 visitor :P 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* For anyone wants their full passport added to the whitelist, please post a screenshot of it. ;)  

*NOTE* if you have any patterns that you want to share, make sure you go to the Design Portal at Able Sisters and set your Creator ID to be shown on your passport

Edited by alienboyva
4 hours ago, alienboyva said:

Damn it, NIntendo! Really? QykQyOR.gif

Nintendo sure is going out of their way to prevent people from "cheating" in ACNH. Having to contact Nintendo just to get your ACNH save back, makes it more trouble than it needs to be. Hopefully they'll we won't have to contact Nintendo when they add system-to-system save data transfers. Though, given how paranoid Nintendo is about people cheating in AC (of all games), it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Plus, we can pretty much guarantee that there will most likely be some kind of limit/restriction. 

Devil's advocate here, it could be a way to prevent people who steal people's systems from having access to the save.

That said, it is a pain in the butt and yet another hoop to jump through.