Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

Disappointed with the update, ngl.

By that, I don't mean I'm disappointed with the fireworks show and dream suite; they look fine and dream suite is honestly very nifty for this title in particular. But there's no mention of quality of life improvements, and I don't know if my interest in the game will last until Halloween when it's sort of running on fumes at this point. Hopefully there are QoL improvements added into the game that weren't mentioned in the teaser, especially where DIY, online, and tool durability are concerned. Why can't I store these pieces of paper in the same closet I store my sofa?

Edited by Zora
  • alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | ☀️Summer Update (Wave 2): 7/30
On 7/28/2020 at 11:16 AM, Zora said:

By that, I don't mean I'm disappointed with the fireworks show and dream suite; they look fine and dream suite is honestly very nifty for this title in particular. But there's no mention of quality of life improvements, and I don't know if my interest in the game will last until Halloween when it's sort of running on fumes at this point. Hopefully there are QoL improvements added into the game that weren't mentioned in the teaser, especially where DIY, online, and tool durability are concerned. Why can't I store these pieces of paper in the same closet I store my sofa?

Yeah fair enough. Well they did do that early fix of a couple elements (like fixing egg appearances), so we can hope they’re working on other stuff that they may just deploy randomly? I dunno.

On 7/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, Zora said:

im not disappointed but none of it was surprising, they hinted at fireworks and the dream suite was found in the code ages ago

every QoL thing they've updated has been in secret so far tho, so i doubt they'll be making them public any time soon. seems easier to just do it quietly y;

44 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

That sounds like a winning price cause i don't see my prices improving. Mind if i visit? Just need to switch out DQXI and i can be over, two trips cause i have 5k turnips.

sorry for the delay, had some other stuff to do

you can visit if you'd like, feel free to hit the shops and extra diys i have as well flower;