Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

Gate is open. For those coming to water flowers, the main beds to water are gonna be:

-the orange and purple roses just west of the welcome area for more hybrid reds

-the pink and blue wildflowers for purple ones and the orange hyacinths for purple ones along the southern border of my orchard

-the red and yellow hyacinths for orange ones, red and yellow roses for orange ones, and black roses for gold ones on the eastern side of the island across the river

-the red pansies just north of the black roses above for purple ones

-the small bed of red roses outside of Able Sisters for blue ones

- the white roses just west of Resident Services as well as just outside of Lucky's house for purples.

Also, Ava is making Wooden-block bed recipes

Edited by Surge135
1 hour ago, Surge135 said:

Posting my listing of extra DIYs because I now have a completely full basement of nothing but recipes that I want to give to those that need them.

Reveal hidden contents

Do you still have the Signpost DIY?

i left an item outside your shop, surge, i didnt wanna take it in case you needed it but i just needed to catalog it y;

thank you for the diys! you have so many flowers, if you want help watering in the future just lemme know!

1 minute ago, Pelord said:

Do you still have the Signpost DIY?

I certainly do have the Signpost DIY. I'll grab it and leave it in the welcome area for you to grab. My flowers are always looking for more water from visitors so feel free to give them some love before you leave.

2 minutes ago, skycandy said:

i left an item outside your shop, surge, i didnt wanna take it in case you needed it but i just needed to catalog it y;

thank you for the diys! you have so many flowers, if you want help watering in the future just lemme know!

No problem, I already have the item cataloged, that's why I left it in the shop. As far as watering my flowers goes, I am always looking for help watering my flowers, especially since the closer you get to having five people water them, the closer you get to a 75% breeding rate.

12 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

I certainly do have the Signpost DIY. I'll grab it and leave it in the welcome area for you to grab. My flowers are always looking for more water from visitors so feel free to give them some love before you leave.

No problem, I already have the item cataloged, that's why I left it in the shop. As far as watering my flowers goes, I am always looking for help watering my flowers, especially since the closer you get to having five people water them, the closer you get to a 75% breeding rate.

Ok, thanks!  I got that DIY and the Kettlebell from you (so everyone knows what I took)

And I watered some of the flowers you mentioned, didn't get all of them but did get several of the ones you needed watered.

1 hour ago, Surge135 said:

You know, I might have better luck breeding blue roses if I was actually getting hybrid red roses... I had been setting aside red roses from orange and purples, but only just now realized I needed to be crossbreeding orange and white roses. slowpoke;

I have also been using orange and purple. There are different apps and sites that report different things- I've spoken with people who have claimed to have gotten their blues from purp-orange breeding. It's such a pain getting blues T_T

I'm just gonna start over and use this as a guide since they use a datamine for their info and simplify the data to be much easier to understand. It takes several steps but if it means I have a more controlled chance of getting blue roses, purple pansies/wildflowers, and green mums, then I don't care.

i tried so hard to follow 2 different 'datamined' charts on blue roses but honestly, its dumb and i hate it and it felt like a huge waste of time and space 

i just dont have the patience for real world breeding tactics in animal crossing, it just doesnt make any sense when there's no way to tell what flowers give what 

Third rock is in my garden, sunday should be when the last one spawns and then i have to deal w/ removing what i used to force the rocks to spawn in that spot. I haven't even found my glowing spots for the last week i think cause of how my island looks but i have 5 money trees grown and untouched.

Unless my price jumps slightly at noon i am on a decreasing pattern this week and will need to sell off island, only bought 5k at 94 each.

Edited by Dancing Mog
2 hours ago, Dancing Mog said:

Unless my price jumps slightly at noon i am on a decreasing pattern this week and will need to sell off island, only bought 5k at 94 each.

I’m gonna have to sell off island as well. All week Turnip Prophet was saying I could have a spike of up to 540, but after today’s PM price of 54, it was like “LOL! NOPE! :(

It sucks, because I bought more than usual, since turnips were only 90 bells this week. 

Edited by alienboyva
2 hours ago, Dancing Mog said:

Funny thing is i had a 94 turnip price three weeks ago which was also a decline week.

Well, at least I somewhat made up for it with C.J. being here today. Though, I'd still like to sell my turnips for a decent price before the end of the week. If any one has good prices let me know.

Summer Time + C.J. is the best! kvhappy;

Edited by alienboyva