Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

Bought 2,000 Turnips this morning

So let’s see if i can make a good profit off them this time...

Also spent some of my gold points for a 1 month NSO subscription - only going to last me until June 2nd, though... 

going to have to look into an option for a 12 month membership subscription

But means i can look around at QR codes for paths and such...

12 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Filling in for five stars,  I dont want to cram just anything on the island, and dont really want to add kiddy playground things.

its really not that serious, the game can't recognize what you have, just how much y;

its really easy to get to 5 stars

16 hours ago, skycandy said:

its really not that serious, the game can't recognize what you have, just how much y;

its really easy to get to 5 stars

Is that true? I was trying to go from 4* to 5* and had to LITTER my entire island with sporadically placed fencing and furniture items- Isabelle would constantly tell me "YOU NEED APPEALING SCENERY GET MORE FENCES AND CRAFTED ITEMS." It was awful and took ages to clean up after I unlocked it. I plummeted right back to 4* after. A bit later I added about 6 pool chairs and a harp that cost me 130k and suddenly I got it again and I've been at 5* ever since.

34 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Does anyone have a Red Corner for the wrestling ring set?  Have nuetral and blue already for an idea inspired by the miniboss of Eagle Tower.

I have the Red Corner, yes. I'll order and send one to you through the mail.

4 hours ago, Carl321 said:

Is that true? I was trying to go from 4* to 5* and had to LITTER my entire island with sporadically placed fencing and furniture items- Isabelle would constantly tell me "YOU NEED APPEALING SCENERY GET MORE FENCES AND CRAFTED ITEMS." It was awful and took ages to clean up after I unlocked it. I plummeted right back to 4* after. A bit later I added about 6 pool chairs and a harp that cost me 130k and suddenly I got it again and I've been at 5* ever since.

i mean the game can recognize the type of item you're putting down (i got dinged for having too many things on the ground [probably my extra diys]) but not like...WHAT you're putting down

so if you don't want a kiddie playground you don't have to have one to get 5 stars is my point

the game doesn't really care what kinda theme you're going for, but you do have to reach certain criteria to get it

So Redd’s parked his boat on my island again. I’m probably sure this question has been answered here already, but can visitors from other islands come buy stuff from him if he’s visiting my island? I’m asking because according to a video I watched to check real and fake art, he had two real pieces. I bought the ancient statue, and he’s got the familiar statue which should always be real according to the video. The two paintings he’s selling are apparently fake. 

Hes also selling a blue and white beach ball and a paper lantern.

Found a random lily of the valley growing on my island, so that's something. Too bad you can't pick them, just dig them up with a shovel and re-plant them elsewhere.

Also got Roald completely moved in, Lucky is unpacking, and the empty lot Hans left has been picked up by Melba and will on the island to unpack tomorrow. Out of the new insects and fish, I am just missing the Scorpion and Giant Trevally for the Museum and need extras of the Rosalia batesi beetle, violin beetle, and mahi mani for Flick and CJ's model commissions.

1 hour ago, The Albraskan said:

So Redd’s parked his boat on my island again. I’m probably sure this question has been answered here already, but can visitors from other islands come buy stuff from him if he’s visiting my island? I’m asking because according to a video I watched to check real and fake art, he had two real pieces. I bought the ancient statue, and he’s got the familiar statue which should always be real according to the video. The two paintings he’s selling are apparently fake. 

neither me nor my friend could buy from each others towns redd

he makes a statement about how its only for residents of whichever town you're in

anyone can buy the extra stuff he has that isn't art tho

2 hours ago, The Albraskan said:

Make extra resident profiles, as long as they have a tent, they can buy from Redd. I was going to make one extra at some point, but when he had 3 genuines......I may still make a fourth to help with getting all the reals and fakes, especially to have haunted ones.