Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

I set up a DIY recipe area between my Able Sisters and heart pond. I have culled most of my flowers and reorganized each of the remaining ones into beds based on species except for the roses I have been using to work towards my own blue roses. That batch consists of orange/white and dual reds just south of Nook's Cranny and dual oranges next to my home. Anyone visiting for shooting stars if you could water those roses that would be great.

Opening gates in roughly two and a half to three hours.

1 hour ago, skycandy said:

I bought a bunch this week but my prices are clearly in a decline y; 

i dont even need the money but i want that frickin badge

tho i do believe we'll eventually get an update for increasing our house size..so the money is an investment in the future, hopefully lol

Speaking of which, anyone find it odd the seasonal items dissappeared from Nooks?  Maybe its update comes soon and we havent seen fall update trailer yet.

Bigger house.... 2nd and basement excluded, i do feel side and top rooms are smaller than they should be.

49 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Speaking of which, anyone find it odd the seasonal items dissappeared from Nooks?  Maybe its update comes soon and we havent seen fall update trailer yet.

Bigger house.... 2nd and basement excluded, i do feel side and top rooms are smaller than they should be.

yeah, I was hoping they were gonna use that space for fall items as well. Now it just looks extremely empty. y; 

I always thought it was weird that Harvey's house is bigger than ours, but its what gives me hope that one day our houses can be that big too. I like the odd shape to the upper and lower rooms, makes me hope they'll give us a bit more control over what the rooms can be shaped like, like in HHD.