Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

2 hours ago, Dancing Mog said:

Hate when i miss a full day of noting my prices, i'm at 142 today. Redd is also in town for me so i am going to check out his wares.

Basic Painting- Fake

Scary Painting- Fake

Quaint Painting- Real

Serene Painting- Fake

Did you buy the Quaint or is it one you already had?

after over a month, redd finally had the audacity to show his face in my town once more, and had 1 real painting for me to boot 

i really hope nintendo considers changing the spawn rate, because holy shit at this rate it is gonna take me YEARS to see any payoff for this stuff

25 minutes ago, skycandy said:

after over a month, redd finally had the audacity to show his face in my town once more, and had 1 real painting for me to boot 

i really hope nintendo considers changing the spawn rate, because holy shit at this rate it is gonna take me YEARS to see any payoff for this stuff

Its been over two weeks, and last time the only real one was a repeat.

36 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

I managed to get trash island w/ my recent NMT where all i was fishing up was trash but i did get two new bugs out of it.

Do you have the Quaint painting still?

Redd is on my island today with a real Moody painting (I already have) if you need that one.  All others fake.

2 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

I have a real Moody painting already donated but yes i have it still. Trying to figure out if i have you already on my friend's list cause i could just mail it right to you.

I don't believe I am, if you want to send me a message with a Dodo code I can stop by to pick it up.

My Switch FC is in my profile, though,  if we need to mail anything in the future.  Up to you :P

Glad i could help. Once i have my island more setup how i want and i finally get a 5 star rating to get that gold tool recipe i will just leave DIY's on the beach probably so it's easier. Gold Shovel is probably the most annoying due to needing to help Gulliver 30 freaking times when i haven't seen him in over a month(longer than Redd i am sure).

Currently have 180 for my morning price... not bad, but could be better - I don’t know if it’s going up or down in the evening though

Granted I completely forgot to check Wednesday Pm -Thursday pm so i have no idea whether if i had a high sell price or not...

oops.