Animal Crossing: New Horizons | šŸ Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

1 hour ago, Art_de_Cat said:

I have pears.

That offer sounds pretty useful - wouldnā€™t mind taking that offer up

Granted I donā€™t think i have you added, though

Ā 

so I suppose a Dodo code would have to do from either of us

Ā 

2 minutes ago, skycandy said:

shoutout to redd for selling 4 extremely fake pieces of art today, very appreciated y;

Ā 

You too? Huh...i thought at leastĀ one of them he hadĀ on mine would be real...

Ā 

Mildly annoying, but nothing i can do about it...

Ā 

next time might have better luck, I supposeĀ 

5 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

That offer sounds pretty useful - wouldnā€™t mind taking that offer up

Granted I donā€™t think i have you added, though

Ā 

so I suppose a Dodo code would have to do from either of us

Ā 

You too? Huh...i thought at leastĀ one of them he hadĀ on mine would be real...

Ā 

Mildly annoying, but nothing i can do about it...

Ā 

next time might have better luck, I supposeĀ 

Ā have every kind of fruit- pears being native. Dodo code is LK2KK if you're in a hurry as it's already open! If you want to wait for Art that's fine too!

Also did some Island hopping earlier and didn't really run into anyone until my 10th Island that i had full interest in...

Ā 

Could've gotten more Tickets, but starting to get low on Miles

Ā 

So ended up getting Kyle

Ā 

And speaking of Villagers, somehow Rizzo snuck onto my Island... there's something i don't like about him, so... going to be getting rid of him at some point too

Ā 

And recently i've noticed that chatting in game makes me anxious - probably stems from my anxiety...

Edited by Shadow118

Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now the fastest selling Switch game ever! It managed to sell 11.77 million copies in just 11 days! It has also outsold every other game in the series with 13.41 million copies sold in 6 weeks.

Ā 

šŸ”—https://gonintendo.com/stories/360613-nintendo-fy3-2020-q4-earnings-release-switch-55-million-sold-an

Ā 

iLvM1he.png

Ā 

This is absolutely bonkers! :oĀ  I can't help but wonder if the timing of NH's release in the reason it sold so fast...? Of course Nintendo couldn't have predictedĀ a pandemic hitting just before the game's release and everyone ordered to stay home, but it sure did come out at the perfect time.

Ā 

It should also be noted that do to the demand for ACNH and the limited availabilityĀ of Switch systems, sales for Animal Crossing: New Leaf have increased in JapanĀ and as well as,Ā NA, and EU. Plus,Ā Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp had it best month ever, with nearly $8 million in revenue for April 2020.

Been a while but thought I would mention this here.

Ā 

I have a chance of good turnip prices tomorrow AM (predicted between 182 - 546) for those holding onto them this late in the week.Ā  I'll let everyone here know for sure tomorrow.

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | šŸ›ļøIntl. Museum Day: 5/18-31 šŸ’’Wedding Season: 6/1-30
8 hours ago, Pelord said:

Been a while but thought I would mention this here.

Ā 

I have a chance of good turnip prices tomorrow AM (predicted between 182 - 546) for those holding onto them this late in the week.Ā  I'll let everyone here know for sure tomorrow.

ah
a unicorn sighting

Using the site for detailing whether Redd's paintings are real or fake, just one real today so that is nice. My highest price this week was Monday morning at 150 so I doubt it'll be better even w/ a small spike predicted w/ the calculator which says a possible highest of 154. Not getting turnips this week I really meant to focus on getting more furniture to get my house a higher rank but ended up doing more terraforming.

Ā 

Able sisters have the crown for sale if anyone needs it.

Edited by Dancing Mog
9 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

Using the site for detailing whether Redd's paintings are real or fake, just one real today so that is nice. My highest price this week was Monday morning at 150 so I doubt it'll be better even w/ a small spike predicted w/ the calculator which says a possible highest of 154. Not getting turnips this week I really meant to focus on getting more furniture to get my house a higher rank but ended up doing more terraforming.

Ā 

I would like to get one, but dont leave work till 5pm est.

1 hour ago, Dancing Mog said:

Ā 

How much is the crown in this game? Is it still like $1.5 million or something?