Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

14 minutes ago, Fuzzer1 said:

Well, I'm screwed in terms of getting either materials or Bells out of rocks because if you eat the eggs or fruit, you can destroy the rocks with your shovel.

And I don't think they reappear at all correct?

You get one rock back a day in a new random location. So don't sweat it. :)

Hornsby moved in today as my 10th villager and K.K. came to town finally and so the credits started rolling. Now I managed to unlock the island construction app which lets me make more rivers, cliffs and paths. Well technically you have to spend miles in order to get the river and cliffs part of the app and in order to unlock more paths also require miles. 

Nice to see Nintendo is listening. There have been times where I needed a certain fish and fish in general to help pay off my loan and most of the time is a damn egg. Also, I’ve been getting way too many sky eggs trying to get Bunny Day DIY recipes (I think I have them all now). I have like over 100 of those damn eggs. >_<

1 hour ago, Zora von Genbu said:

I got a spare Cherry Blossom Bonsai DIY recipes. If y'all want it, you can have it later today once I can play NH. I'll likely get a few more spare Cherry Blossom recipes since I have all of them now.

i want it ;_; its taking so long to get them and today my first one was a repeat aauuuggghhh

I just need one more egg recipe then I will start hunting on balloons for the cherry blossom recipes. Turnips went from 87 to 82 for me. Hate that the basement, where I have been placing all the egg recipe stuff, doesn't seem to count for the house rating cause I got 64k and only B rank.