Animal Crossing: New Horizons | šŸ Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

2QX90
Ā 

Well, ive opened up - I donā€™t plan on being open up for the whole night, though

Ā 

So sell whatever amount you have

Ā 

Also if you have 1 mil to spare, thereā€™s a crown available in the Able Sisters shop..

Ā 

And i think Ankha is still crafting and has a Coconut Juice recipe available if interested in that....

19 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

2QX90
Ā 

Well, ive opened up - I donā€™t plan on being open up for the whole night, though

Ā 

So sell whatever amount you have

Ā 

Also if you have 1 mil to spare, thereā€™s a crown available in the Able Sisters shop..

Ā 

And i think Ankha is still crafting and has a Coconut Juice recipe available if interested in that....

Just got home, be on in a sec

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | šŸ’’Wedding Season: 6/1-30 šŸ›Bug-Off: 6/27

after spending all of my 100k tickets on villager hunting, i now have an influx of DIYs that i do not need, so here's an updated list for ya'll

Ā 

all free, of course

Spoiler

Ā 

Birdbath

Cardboard chair

Cosmos shower

Doghouse

Firewood

Floral swag

Golden casket

Golden dishes

Gong

Hedge standee x2

Ironwood clock

Ironwood dresser

Lucky gold cat

Mossy garden rock

Peach surprise box

Shell arch

Shell fountain

Sleigh

Windflower fan

Wooden end table

Ā 

Orange dress

Peach dress

Ā 

Wooden-mosaic wall

Woodland wall

Ā 

Ā 

please i beg of you, i don't want to have to wrap all these up and send them to my villagers for cheap friendship pointsĀ 

2 hours ago, skycandy said:

after spending all of my 100k tickets on villager hunting, i now have an influx of DIYs that i do not need, so here's an updated list for ya'll

Ā 

all free, of course

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

Birdbath

Cardboard chair

Cosmos shower

Doghouse

Firewood

Floral swag

Golden casket

Golden dishes

Gong

Hedge standee x2

Ironwood clock

Ironwood dresser

Lucky gold cat

Mossy garden rock

Peach surprise box

Shell arch

Shell fountain

Sleigh

Windflower fan

Wooden end table

Ā 

Orange dress

Peach dress

Ā 

Wooden-mosaic wall

Woodland wall

Ā 

Ā 

please i beg of you, i don't want to have to wrap all these up and send them to my villagers for cheap friendship pointsĀ 

Lucky Gold cat would be nice.

Rodney left yesterday.

Ā 

FINALLY.

Ā 

Iā€™d been trying for the last 1-2 months trying to get rid of him... good riddance.

Ā 

Unfortunately, i spent all my miles on tickets.. wasĀ trying to find someone completely new, but not many of them wereĀ too appealing - ended up with Punchy

Ā 

My tickets were getting pretty low at that point, so my trips were dwindling

Ā 

Though Ribbot was tempting, i passed up on him because I wasnā€™t sure on him

Ā 

On the bright side, i managed to come across a rareĀ island and caught a bunch of Sharks.. and came across a couple of other rare fish on a couple other islands that I donā€™t remember the names of right now

Ā 

So i have a random amount of fish around my island taking up space until the next time C.J. comes around