Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

On 7/9/2020 at 11:50 AM, Surge135 said:

I learned about a tool online to help determine your island's weather pattern seed and decided to go ahead and do it. After a while I got my seed pinned down and now I can see what sort of weather my island will have from now on, as well as when meteor showers will occur down to the second. If anyone is interested in such in-game knowledge of your own islands, the tool is MeteoNook.

For those that wanna know, my next meteor shower will be on Monday and Tuesday evening so if anyone needs some easy shooting stars to try and get Cancer Fragments, let me know and I can open my island for those evenings.

Ill be around after 830pm est if your having showers, getting supper.

5 hours ago, skycandy said:

no offense, but i think that just means you're not diving enough. Scallops show up every day, at any time - I haven't had a day since the diving update where I haven't found at least one, so you just need to be in the water a bit more

But not everyone has time for that. I have very little time in my day, and there’s nothing wrong with wanting a bit less obstacles in the way of enjoying the game. This is the kind of situation where game settings would make a good compromise, so people can play how is most fitting for their actual lifestyle.

So am I irked? Yes. Is it a big deal? Of course not, nor did I mean to make it out as one. But I feel I am well within my rights to express my displeasure a bit.

Edited by DranSeasona

Yes, I have opened my island. The next stars will be falling at 10:17pm EST (so 35 mins from this post going up). You can visit, water flowers, do some diving, bug catching, or fishing in the meantime.

Stayed open until 10:45 and then closed. Thanks for visiting, Art.

Edited by Surge135

Got a random pattern this week, currently at 53 so i will check after my Switch has charged a bit cause i was playing while docked and it got too hot. I had my brother order me a type of cooling fan from Amazon back in April and the tracking finally says it's in my town but it keeps getting forwarded to other areas for some reason when the post office knows our address change from moving last month.

Back up to a near-full basement of extra DIY recipes, the list is in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

Bamboo bench
Bamboo-grove wall x2
Bamboo lunch box
Bamboo partition
Bamboo shelf
Bamboo-shoot lamp x3
Bamboo wand

Barbell
Beekeeper's hive x2
Birdhouse
Bonfire