Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

Anyone want to visit my island and help speed up my cleaning? I have something else in mind for getting my rocks to spawn where i want but clearing everything is just a drag alone.

I'm two balloons away from getting the golden slingshot DIY!

Edited by Dancing Mog
On 7/10/2020 at 12:57 PM, Surge135 said:

Anyone else having difficulties finding Cicada Shells or just me?

they're quite rare- I've only found 2 so far

...the first one I swung the net at and it somehow didn't catch, knocking it off the tree

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | ☀️Summer Update (Wave 2): Early Aug.
38 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

I am overall happy with the addition of diving, but Pascal seems to only show up once a day or something, as I got three Scallops in a row and he only popped up the first time... that is quite irksome.

he does indeed only show up once a day

i'd assume its set like that so you don't just get the entire mermaid set of diys in a single day or whatever, which...honestly seems fine to me y; 

10 minutes ago, skycandy said:

he does indeed only show up once a day

i'd assume its set like that so you don't just get the entire mermaid set of diys in a single day or whatever, which...honestly seems fine to me y; 

It bothers me because getting Scallops is not guaranteed or anything. I can go days without getting any so to put up another barrier on top of that is quite unnecessary.

It’s like making Redd a rare visitor while simultaneously not guaranteeing an art piece, the two barriers to completing quickly are moot when paired together... one barrier would have been perfectly sufficient.

58 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

It bothers me because getting Scallops is not guaranteed or anything. I can go days without getting any so to put up another barrier on top of that is quite unnecessary.

It’s like making Redd a rare visitor while simultaneously not guaranteeing an art piece, the two barriers to completing quickly are moot when paired together... one barrier would have been perfectly sufficient.

no offense, but i think that just means you're not diving enough. Scallops show up every day, at any time - I haven't had a day since the diving update where I haven't found at least one, so you just need to be in the water a bit more