Animal Crossing: New Horizons | šŸ Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

1 hour ago, Zora said:

Saharah, Kicks, and Leif

Ā 

1 hour ago, Surge135 said:

IIRC it was Saharah, Kicks, and Leif that were guaranteed.

Ā 

Ninja'd by ZoraĀ tongue;

thank u both

Ā 

i'm glad they changed it, Saharah is nice but Lief I don't even talk to anymore and Kicks is bordering on useless himself...I'd much rather see Gulliver (who offers me something useful AND rare at every visit) and Redd (who had it not been for the laws of this land, i would have slaughtered by now for his slothfulness)Ā 

Last time Gulliver washed up i forgot to help him so i hope i can get back to the slow process of helping him for the golden shovel recipe. IĀ have a good amount of gold ore but whenever i can acquire one of each golden tool, going to make a shrine in one room of my house depicting them. Is Nook's Cranny suppose to have a chance of having a wet suit for sale? IĀ couldn't stay up late cause i had an early dentist appointment so i didn't update til after 1 pm.

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons | šŸŽ£Fishing Tourney: 7/11ā˜€ļøSummerUPDT(Wave 2): Early Aug
2 hours ago, Dancing Mog said:

Last time Gulliver washed up i forgot to help him so i hope i can get back to the slow process of helping him for the golden shovel recipe. IĀ have a good amount of gold ore but whenever i can acquire one of each golden tool, going to make a shrine in one room of my house depicting them. Is Nook's Cranny suppose to have a chance of having a wet suit for sale? IĀ couldn't stay up late cause i had an early dentist appointment so i didn't update til after 1 pm.

pretty sure nook's always sells a wetsuit now, its in the cabinet with the tools

Ā 

i managed to get one from my nooks yesterday after i updatedĀ and today they had a different color in stock

1 hour ago, Zora said:

Hmm. I'm reworking my town and I need surfboards. The only two variations I have are cool and hibiscus.

Ā 

If you have surfboards at your nooks besides those two or have some I can catalog, I'd greatly appreciate it kvhappy;

i have them all except for hibiscusĀ  (which I'm getting soon) if you want to come by and catalog em