Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

24 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

Yes please for your turnip price.

Redd also on my island, paintings:

Jolly- fake

Quaint- real

Dynamic- real

Glowing- real

Already have Quaint, but at least i have two that can't be fake going by the site i favorited that lists real or not.

Is Glowing still available?  I already have Quaint and Dynamic.

1 minute ago, Dancing Mog said:

I need it as well, for this reason of when there are two real i have a second character for my island.

Alright, you can keep it then :P

And I'm not interested the fake, Redd never has 4 real pieces of art at the same time so I wouldn't need to look at it, either.

2 hours ago, Dancing Mog said:

Yes please for your turnip price.

Redd also on my island, paintings:

Jolly- fake

Quaint- real

Dynamic- real

Glowing- real

Already have Quaint, but at least i have two that can't be fake going by the site i favorited that lists real or not.

What is quaint?

5 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

Anyone have the update downloaded and still have Nook's Cranny open? Mine just closed before I could get the update installed and now I can't go diving until at the soonest tomorrow.

yes! give me a second to open up

open in case anyone else needs one too! flower;

56 minutes ago, Zora said:

Apparently 1.3.0 removes guaranteed visitors (note: pirate Gulliver is considered distinct from normal Gulliver). This means, on average, every visitor should appear every other week.

Honestly, given there's nine visitors, just have Redd be weekly and every other visitor biweekly and it'd be fine. Still, a welcome improvement.

what were the ones that counted as guaranteed? im assuming saharah since i feel like she practically lives here but idk who else y;

either way, you're right - a welcome improvement for sure lmao

1 hour ago, Zora said:

Apparently 1.3.0 removes guaranteed visitors (note: pirate Gulliver is considered distinct from normal Gulliver). This means, on average, every visitor should appear every other week.

Honestly, given there's nine visitors, just have Redd be weekly and every other visitor biweekly and it'd be fine. Still, a welcome improvement.

Im glad to hear that, regular Gulliver showed up right before update.

18 minutes ago, skycandy said:

what were the ones that counted as guaranteed? im assuming saharah since i feel like she practically lives here but idk who else y;

either way, you're right - a welcome improvement for sure lmao

IIRC it was Saharah, Kicks, and Leif that were guaranteed.

Ninja'd by Zora tongue;

Edited by Surge135
Ninja'd