Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

10 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

Rats, only have enough heart crystals for half the things i still need for the wedding event and they are just the wallpapers, rugs and floors.

you can have my remaining crystals if you want! i got all i needed so the extras are just taking up space lol

That'd be great though there is a limit on how many you can order in a day i think and the most i could get is 6 off what i have. Think you could just use yours to order and then mail them to me? I would need the green wall, green floor, brown wall, brown floor and the wedding pumps.

54 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

That'd be great though there is a limit on how many you can order in a day i think and the most i could get is 6 off what i have. Think you could just use yours to order and then mail them to me? I would need the green wall, green floor, brown wall, brown floor and the wedding pumps.

I only have 20 left over, so I only able to get the green wall and the pumps kcry;

I do have the other stuff if you'd like to at least catalog it, though

36 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

That would be fine if i can just catalogue them. Let me know when a good time is to do that.

Tomorrow whenever you have time will prob be best, since the stuff I bought from Cyrus won't be here til then. I should be around all day as usual flower;

29 minutes ago, Zora said:

Enjoy the rose.

And to clarify about the shirt I wasn't sure if it you were giving it to me as a gift to keep or just to catalog. I dropped it in case you wanted it back. It's a nice shirt.

I was giving as a gift for the rose.  Not as rare, but I have a lot of fossils if you need one.

12 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

I was giving as a gift for the rose.  Not as rare, but I have a lot of fossils if you need one.

Oh, it's no problem. And I have all the fossils.

I'm offering blue roses because after seeing the suffering my BF had to go through for it (admittedly, I just watered flowers) I don't want other people to go through it when duping is easy.

The entire process for blue rose is like wtf. lwut;

Mog, apparently I'm stupid and forgot to even buy the brown wedding wall y;

I'll probably TT back to grab it for myself after I sell my turnips this week but until then I have your pumps green wall, and you can catalog my brown floor whenever you're ready

Yes please for your turnip price.

Redd also on my island, paintings:

Jolly- fake

Quaint- real

Dynamic- real

Glowing- real

Already have Quaint, but at least i have two that can't be fake going by the site i favorited that lists real or not.

Edited by Dancing Mog