Animal Crossing: New Horizons | 🏠Ver. 2.0 & Happy Home Paradise (DLC) available Nov. 5th!

5 hours ago, Dancing Mog said:

I wasn't able to get my prices today but the prediction wasn't very good just from Monday's prices. Wish i would have seen about the Royal Crown earlier so i could have it in my catalogue. Still am not getting rocks where i want them.

If you bring me money I can order it for you.

My spike ended up only being 363. If anyone wants to sell, let me know before 12pm ET.

Also, I have a bunch of DIY recipes to the left of DAL, so feel free to take whatever you need. Oh!... and Sahara is here, so feel to stop by and see her as well. ;)

image.png.7717c8c1d52408fb3df58ffc5d65574e.png

Edited by alienboyva
44 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

My spike ended up only being 363. If anyone wants to sell, let me know before 12pm ET.

Also, I have a bunch of DIY recipes to the left of DAL, so feel free to take whatever you need. Oh!... and Sahara is here, so feel to stop by and see her as well. ;)

image.png.7717c8c1d52408fb3df58ffc5d65574e.png

I'll think about it, that price is still a profit... do you know what wall/floor Saharah is selling (with bells)?

2 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

Hate when i miss a full day of noting my prices, i'm at 142 today. Redd is also in town for me so i am going to check out his wares.

Yeah let us know if Redd has anything worthwhile (that you don't need, obviously :P )

25 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

Dojo wall and Oasis floor

I do need both of those... I would still profit selling turnips at that price...   I could probably find better later but I also want to get it out of the way this week.  So if you want to invite me over, I'll do it :P

5 minutes ago, Pelord said:

I do need both of those... I would still profit selling turnips at that price...   I could probably find better later but I also want to get it out of the way this week.  So if you want to invite me over, I'll do it :P

I'm open via friends.

1 minute ago, alienboyva said:

I'm open via friends.

Alright, also I may need help finding Saharah so make sure I know where she is before I leave :P

Also my internet was acting up last night, another reason I want to try getting these turnips sold as soon as I can, lol

1 minute ago, Pelord said:

Alright, also I may need help finding Saharah so make sure I know where she is before I leave :P

Also my internet was acting up last night, another reason I want to try getting these turnips sold as soon as I can, lol

She should be to the left of DAL, near the DIYs.

5 minutes ago, Pelord said:

Wall was actually Sea View.  Though the floor was the Oasis floor.

Oh... Hmmm... Maybe it was different because I got my with tickets?

EDIT: 

I just got the Sea View wall. I didn't know walls/floor bought with tickets were different. :o 

Edited by alienboyva
1 minute ago, alienboyva said:

Oh... Hmmm... Maybe it was different because I got my with tickets?

Yes, they are different if you use tickets, if you buy them with bells everyone gets the same one.

I already have the Sea view, if you need it I can mail it over to you.

Also two new DIY's added!  Thanks :P

Just now, Pelord said:

Yes, they are different if you use tickets, if you buy them with bells everyone gets the same one.

I already have the Sea view, if you need it I can mail it over to you.

Also two new DIY's added!  Thanks :P

OK. Good to know!

I don't need it, as I just bought it from her.

Nice! You're very welcome. ;)

3 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

OK. Good to know!

I don't need it, as I just bought it from her.

Nice! You're very welcome. ;)

One other thing I'll ask, did you still need the black Effects rack and DJ's turntable for your DJ set (although it looks more like a very dark brown wood)?

8 minutes ago, Pelord said:

One other thing I'll ask, did you still need the black Effects rack and DJ's turntable for your DJ set (although it looks more like a very dark brown wood)?

Yes, I still need the black Effects Rack and black DJ Turntable. I only have the orange Effects Rack and woodgrain DJ Turntable.

Edited by alienboyva