Fortuna Office - N4A Chat Thread - January 2020

Chrom

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

What's troubling is that by discouraging people from having kids in their 20s, at the current rate the economy is going, by the time they're financially stable enough to start families, they be at the age where any children they bear will have increased risk of developing birth defects.

How can I re-phrase that so it doesn't sound like I support eugenics? y;

i get where you're coming from, but the push for people to have 'their own children' is, imo, pretty dumb to begin with when there's thousands of kids waiting for homes and families in foster care every day 

i don't find it 'troubling' that our generation isn't having kids as early as our parents, because if we can't afford it, then we're already being smarter than the previous gen and saving ourselves and our potential children the trouble of growing up poverty-stricken just to say 'we did it! we had a child!' 

and while we're at it, if you're having a child and not willing to accept that there's ALWAYS a chance that your kid will end up with some kind of disorder/"""defect"""/disease, you shouldn't be having kids in the first place

2 minutes ago, Pichi said:

guess i haven't been up at 4am lately so it was easy to forget about psyduck;

Chocolate pudding is in the same category as Wednesday Frog. It's tied to a specific time of day or day of the week.

The other three are a far less specific brand of shitpost. They can show up at anytime, whenever you least expect them.

14 minutes ago, winterberry said:

not to be controversial but temtem is so fuckin ugly i cant stop thinking about it 

why is it so popular

are pokemon fans really that hard-pressed

lmao
everybody loves to shit on pokemon designs but you never see ones that are consistently better
maybe in romhacks?? even then

3 minutes ago, Pichi said:

lmao
everybody loves to shit on pokemon designs but you never see ones that are consistently better
maybe in romhacks?? even then

bro even the PEOPLE in temtem look absolutely ridiculous, i think the human designs bug me even more than the creatures, which i find just forgettable and boring 

1 minute ago, winterberry said:

bro even the PEOPLE in temtem look absolutely ridiculous, i think the human designs bug me even more than the creatures, which i find just forgettable and boring 

care to show an example? image search doesn't show many character models
the art i see just looks kinda amateurish i guess

2 minutes ago, Pichi said:

care to show an example? image search doesn't show many character models
the art i see just looks kinda amateurish i guess

temtem.PNG.78f63ab5f865d9486dc6f758ad3b2130.PNG

this is the best example i can find via the steam page, which i feel is enough to say they look like MySims characters

the ones i saw in motion via streams looked worse, but its mostly just that the art style IS amateurish and i find it ugly y; 

while im complaining id also like to complain about how bright the game is for no apparent reason and it hurts my eyes