Fortuna Office - N4A Chat Thread - January 2020

Chrom

11 hours ago, ace said:

The highlight of Magfest this year was coming back to the hotel room and finding that housekeeping tucked my miku plushie into bed. 

Actually it was seeing Skatune Network. They were RAD 

Wish I had the money to be there, the stream of it was a lot fun though.

It's been less than a month since I stopped studying and I'm already bored at work. I really want to dive into learning Linux. I've been collecting digital books to study from whenever I get around to it.

@Tyranogre I want to let you know that your Wednesdays videos are something I genuinely look forward to each week. I also some days think to your playthrough of FE3 and the Desert Chapter episode, where each screenshot was accompanied by some alteration of "fuck".

4 hours ago, Youngster Joey said:

I really want to dive into learning Linux.

I highly encourage it! At the very least, gain some basic familiarity with the command line. Linux skills can be invaluable, and I personally find it all to be immensely rewarding and satisfying.

You can try out Windows Subsystem for Linux if you just want to poke around on Windows as well. WSL1 will be really slow for various things, but I'm using an Insider Preview build at the moment with WSL2 and it's been incredibly good. It's my preferred way of SSHing to servers and running local dev environments.